- Delivery & Returns
Dive into the sea with the Scubapro LUNA 2.0 AI (Air Integrated)! This air-integrated dive computer monitors your tank pressure and provides true remaining bottom time (RBT) calculations based on your breathing workload. Upgrade with an optional heart rate monitor to get your heartbeat and skin temperature data factored into your decompression calculation! Perfect for the adventurous diver. Dive deep - safely!
The Scubapro Luna 2.0 Air Integrated Dive Computer also boasts a range of modes to suit your diving needs. You have the choice of two algorithms: the Predictive Multi-Gas Buhlmann ZH-L16 ADT MB or ZH-L16+GF (Gradient Factor), providing maximum flexibility for your diving profile. Furthermore, the Luna 2.0 AI is entirely Nitrox compatible (100%) with three selectable gases, accommodating a variety of dive conditions and requirements. To enhance its versatility, we've incorporated three dive modes into its design: Scuba, Gauge, and Apnea, allowing you to tailor your dive experience to your specific needs. With the Luna 2.0 AI, we ensure that your dive is not just safe, but also personalized to your preferences.
Finally, to enhance your post-dive experience, the Scubapro Luna 2.0 Air Integrated Dive Computer features a built-in BLUETOOTH® LE interface. This advanced connectivity option allows for quick and easy downloading of your dive data to any iOS or Android device or even a PC/Mac. Imagine the convenience of reviewing your dive data on your handheld device, anytime, anywhere. Additionally, this feature enables user-updatable firmware, ensuring your Luna 2.0 stays current with the latest technological advancements and updates. With the Luna 2.0, we're taking the dive experience beyond the ocean depths and into the palm of your hand.
Scubapro Luna 2.0 Dive Computer Features:
- Easy to Read Screen: Wide, high contrast black and white LCD display screen with large characters and a bright LED backlight.
- Thin, Low Profile: Slim thermoplastic housing utilizes oil fill technology for reliable performance.
- Simple Two Button Control: Intuitive menu and control makes it straightforward to operate
- Wireless Air Integration: Monitors tank pressure and provides true remaining bottom time (RBT) calculations based on the workload from breathing.
- Choice of 2 Algorithms: Predictive Multi-Gas Buhlmann ZH-L16 ADT MB PMG or ZH-L16+GF (Gradient Factor).
- Three Dive Modes & Nitrox Compatible: Scuba, Gauge & Apnea. Nitrox compatible (100%) with 3 selectable gases.
- PDIS (Profile Dependent Intermediate Stops): Calculates an intermediate stop based on N2 loading, current and previous dives, and breathing mixes for safer diving.
- Personalization: MB (Microbubble) Levels lets you adjust the level of conservatism in the ADT algorithm to match your experience level, age and physical conditioning.
- Human Factor Diving: Optional heart rate monitor (sold separately) records heartbeat and skin temperature that can be factored into the decompression calculation along with workload.
- Convenient Bluetooth® LE Interface: Lets you download dives to any iOS or Android device or PC/Mac. Firmware can be user updated.
- Comfortable Wrist Strap: Includes a soft flexible blue silicone wrist strap with stainless clasp.
- Durable: Blue silicone housing case cover & pre-installed screen protector.
- User-changeable Battery: CR2450 battery is rated for up to two years/300 dives.
- Alternate Securing Method: Bungee mounts available on the corner of the housing.
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50. We are also offering extended returns until Jan the 31st just in case that Xmas present isn't quite right :)
Standard UK delivery and Next Business Day UK delivery rates are calculated at checkout and offers a number of courier options for maximum convenience to you.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Estimated delivery times are shown during checkout and reflect your chosen delivery method.
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we 'special order' them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.
Stock that shows as 'In Stock' in either location can be shipped for a next day service. If the item is only showing as available 'In Suppliers Warehouse' will only be able to be shipped on a 2-3 days service.
If you would like to collect your items from our Chiswick Store and save yourself the postage costs please simply choose 'Pick up location' at checkout