- Size Guide
- Delivery & Returns
The Scubapro Go Sport is a travel fin designed for divers that prefer to wear boots or simply need to due to the water temperature. These fins are lightweight, strong and shorter than the average fin to ensure they fit in IATA carry-on compliant luggage. The fins have been carefully designed to 'piggy-back' each other for storage and packing, using up the least amount of space possible.
The Go Sport are based on the popular Go fin but with a revised open heel pocket profile that accommodated boots and features a self-adjusting bungee heel strap that keeps the fin secure and the strap comfortable over the heel.
The Go Sport is made from ultra-strong 100% Monprene that offers long-term heavy-duty use. The blade has been pre-angled at 25 deg for improved propulsion and efficiency without straining the leg and ankle. A central channelling panel helps to control water flow and strong side bars provide strength and rigidity, keeping the fins in shape during high load use.
The Go Sport is fitted with 'Skegs', little fins on the end of the blade that help to minimise sideways slip through the water. The Skegs can be changed for a variety of colours to personalise your fins.
- Lightweight design increases convenience when travelling and comfort in the water
- Open heel "Boot-Fit" design features a replaceable self-adjusting bungee heel strap
- Revised Ergo3 foot pocket is re-profiled for maximum comfort and power transfer
- Ultra-strong 100% Monprene® construction for long-term, heavy-duty use
- 25 deg pre-angled blade with a Central Power Panel provides longitudinal rigidity and creates a channelling effect
- Power Bars on the underside prevent over flex to maintain the optimum angle of attack under high-load conditions
- Mounting points for skegs that minimise side slip and maximise stability
- Skegs come in a variety of colours for customisation and colour-code sizing in rental operations
- Piggy Back Stack system for a space-saving storage/transport
- Fins fit easily in IATA carry-on compliant luggage
- The sizing profile is the same as the Seawing Nova
Please note: We cannot ship Scubapro items outside the EMEA - Learn more
Scubapro Open Heel Fins Size Chart
Use this size guide to choose the best size for your Scubapro Fins. Please contact us if you require any further assistance / advice.
This chart is intended to act only as a guide, we recommend that all fins be tried on to ensure a perfect fit.
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50. We are also offering extended returns until Jan the 31st just in case that Xmas present isn't quite right :)
ROYAL MAIL STRIKES - Employees of RM who collect, sort and deliver parcels and letters take national strike action on on 9, 11, 14, 15, 23 and 24 December, in addition to the strikes held on 30 November and 1 December December 2022. Please note deliveries will be affected.
Standard UK delivery and Next Business Day UK delivery rates are calculated at checkout and offers a number of courier options for maximum convenience to you.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Estimated delivery times are shown during checkout and reflect your chosen delivery method.
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we 'special order' them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.