- Delivery & Returns
The Scubapro Galileo G3 Dive Computer is an intuitive and feature-packed device for the modern diver. It offers three dive modes - Scuba, Gauge and Freediving for a range of applications, freediving and gauge open and closed circuit air to nitrox, trimix, and sidemount scuba diving. This advanced watch-style dive computer has a classic and stylish look, while also providing the reliable performance and sophisticated functions that divers expect.
The Scubapro Galileo G3 Dive Computer offers the most advanced dive technology, with its high contrast full-color display which is designed for maximum clarity even in the harshest of conditions. With reliable performance and precision, divers can dive with confidence in their dive computer.
The Scubapro Galileo G3 Dive Computer offers a host of features for experienced and advanced divers. It offers optional wireless integration, a full 3D digital compass, and watch functions, as well as integration with other Scubapro accessories such as the heart rate and skin temperature belt. With its state-of-the-art technology, you can explore the depths of the ocean confidently.
Feature of Scubapro Galileo G3 Dive Computer:
- Easy readability with high contrast full-colour screen with backlight
- TFT Dot Matrix LCD Screen
- Robust housing for deep diving up to 300 meters
- 3 dive modes Scuba, Gauge and Freediving
- Four Settings PMG (Predictable Multi-Gas), Trimix, CCR and Sidemount
- 2 Algorithms: Predictive Multi-Gas Buhlmann ZHL-16 ADT MB PMG (Predictive Multi-Gas) or ZHL-16GF (Gradient Factors)
- Optional wireless integration allows to monitor tank pressure, RBT (remaining bottom time) and air consumption factored into decompression
- Connectivity via USB or Bluetooth to Scubapro dedicated LogTrack 2.0 Mobile Application and cloud storage - available for Apple and Android
- Rechargeable battery with an estimated battery life on a single charge - 30 hours settings dependent
- Full Tilt Digital Compass
- Programmable 8 gases and Two Setpoints for CCR mode
- Max Depth in Dive mode: 120 meters
- Max Depth in Gauge mode: 300 meters
- Dimensions: Diameter 47.2 mm (screen 30.9mm). Height 17mm
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50. We are also offering extended returns until Jan the 31st just in case that Xmas present isn't quite right :)
Standard UK delivery and Next Business Day UK delivery rates are calculated at checkout and offers a number of courier options for maximum convenience to you.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Estimated delivery times are shown during checkout and reflect your chosen delivery method.
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we 'special order' them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.
Stock that shows as 'In Stock' in either location can be shipped for a next day service. If the item is only showing as available 'In Suppliers Warehouse' will only be able to be shipped on a 2-3 days service.
If you would like to collect your items from our Chiswick Store and save yourself the postage costs please simply choose 'Pick up location' at checkout