- Delivery & Returns
The new Scubapro Everflex 3.0 is a great dive glove for temperate to warm water diving. Made of 100% Everflex neoprene, it offers excellent warmth, comfort and protection while its contoured shape provides maximum finger flexibility. The inside plush lining is warm and dries fast.
- Textured fingers and palm provide a good gripping surface.
- Ultra-smooth inside plush lining is warm and dries fast.
- Everflex neoprene, an X-Foam formulation, offers lots of stretch to maximise comfort and finger dexterity.
- X-Foam: Made from limestone neoprene, petroleum-free, and compliant with strict PAH requirements. SCUBAPRO was the first to offer this, better protecting divers and our oceans.
- Assembled using a solvent-free Aqua glue, a 100% green process.
Please note: We cannot ship Scubapro items outside the EMEA - Learn more
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard UK delivery and Next Business Day UK delivery rates are calculated at checkout and offers a number of courier options for maximum convenience to you.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Estimated delivery times are shown during checkout and reflect your chosen delivery method.
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we 'special order' them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.