- Delivery & Returns
The Scubapro A2 Dive Computer is a watch style dive computer developed for advanced divers who are after a computer that is compact but packed full of features and function
The A2 utilises a split screen with LCD segments at the top and bottom for larger, easy to read digits and a dot matrix section in the middle for more graphical information.
There are four push buttons that make navigation the menus and setting quick and simple. There are six dive modes to choose from; Scuba, Gauge, Apnea, Trimix, Sidemount, CCR.
The A2 uses biometric data from optional wireless transmitters and the optional heart rate monitor belt to factor in breathing rates, heart rate and skin temperature when performing decompression calculations. Profile Dependent Intermediate Stops (PDIS) and Microbubble settings also allow the diver to adjust the conservatism for safer diving.
It also features a digital tilt compensated 3D compass for easy navigation and has built in Bluetooth LE for wireless connectivity to compatible smart devices via the Scuba Logtrak app.
VIDEO CONSULTATIONS NOW AVAILABLE: We're bringing our highly experienced and knowledgeable staff to you with live-streaming consultations. If you need help choosing the right bit of kit or the best size before buying or even advice on whether a purchased item is the right fit for you then book yourself a consultation appointment.
- Targeted to advanced recreational divers and technical divers as well as CCR divers and freedivers.
- Smart technology wireless air-integration can handle multiple transmitters.
- Air-integration monitors tank pressure and provides true remaining bottom time (RBT) calculations based on the workload from breathing.
- Heart rate monitor records heartbeat and skin temperature (with SCUBAPRO HRM Belt only) that can be factored into the decompression calculation along with workload.
- Digital tilt-compensated 3D compass allows for easy navigation.
- Predictive Multi-Gas ZH-L16 ADT MB algorithm accommodates eight gases (21-100% O2) & 2 in CCR mode.
- PDIS (Profile Dependent Intermediate Stops) calculates an intermediate stop based on N2 loading, current and previous dives and breathing mixes for safer diving.
- Microbubble levels let you adjust the level of conservatism in the algorithm to match your experience level, age and physical conditioning.
- Multiple Dive modes: Scuba, Gauge, Apnea, Trimix, Sidemount, CCR.
- Sport mode offers sport-related functions like a swim stroke counter, activity counter (pedometer) and stopwatch.
- Modern design with full watch functions is perfect for topside time-keeping as well as underwater data tracking.
- High-resolution matrix display with large numbers is easy to read under water, even in adverse conditions.
- Lightweight design is so comfortable on the wrist you won't want to take it off.
- Intuitive menu and four button controls make it easy to navigate through the system.
- Max Operating Depth: 120m.
- Bluetooth Low Energy interface lets you download dives to any iOS or Android device or PC/Mac.
- Firmware can be user-updated by going to scubapro.com.
- CR2450 battery is rated for up to two years/300 dives.
- Included: Protection foil, Quick Card, Arm Strap Extension, Read First (user manual is available online). Optional equipment: transmitter, heart rate belt.
Please note: We cannot ship Scubapro items outside the EMEA - Learn more
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard UK delivery and Next Business Day UK delivery rates are calculated at checkout and offers a number of courier options for maximum convenience to you.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Estimated delivery times are shown during checkout and reflect your chosen delivery method.
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we 'special order' them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.