- Size Guide
- Delivery & Returns
The Scubapro Nova-Scotia 7.5mm Semi Drysuit is one of the few truly semi-dry wetsuits on the market today. Many wetsuits like the Waterproof W4 are sometimes mistaken for semi-dry's, but strictly speaking this is not the case due to the zip. To be a real semi-dry dive wetsuit it has to have a dry Zip - thus allowing no water to get in through this area.
Normally this feature can add hundreds of pounds to a wetsuit but the Scubapro Nova Scotia still comes in at around the same price as a premium wetsuit! And perfectly warm for temperatures down to 7 Celsius -this suit is ideal for diving in Britain!
The Scubapro Nova Scotia semi-dry suits are made of Everflex neoprene making it extremely comfortable and easy to put on. It is a low profile suit with good sealing and cold protection- eliminates the need for bulky undergarments. The YKK Aquaseal Vislon dry zipper provides an even better dry seal against cold water entry and offers a lot more comfort and movement freedom.
The new right leg pocket has an exterior hood hook and a large interior D-ring for total convenience.
The Nova-Scotia is also available in Ladies fit.
Please note - the Nova-Scotia runs small and customers typically need a suit 1-1.5 sizes larger than normal.
We're bringing our highly experienced and knowledgeable staff to you with live streaming consultations. If you need help choosing the right bit of kit or the best size before buying or even advice on whether a purchased item is the right fit for you then book yourself a consultation appointment.
- CE certified a Class A dive suit -- rated for water temperatures ranging from 45F (7C ) to 54F (12C).
- New 7.5/6.5mm suit is made of 100% Everflex neoprene, an X-Foam formulation for better health, and it is assembled using eco-friendly solvent-free Aqua glue.
- Pure Design Concept uses fewer seams and panels to ensure maximum flexibility.
- Blind-stitched seams block water entry.
- Internal stress discs installed at stitch intersections protect seams, extending the suit's working life.
- Rear shoulder-to-shoulder YKK Aquaseal Vislon dry main zipper with heavy-duty plastic slider is flexible yet provides an excellent seal against water entry.
- New plush interior liner in the arms, legs and shoulder areas increases warmth and stretch.
- Double zippered seals on ankles and wrists feature KA brass sliders for durability, water-tightness and ease of use.
- Fold-under neck seal is ultra-comfortable and keeps water seepage to a minimum.
- Right thigh 3D pocket offers lots of room for carrying extra gear. The hood hook has been moved to the outside of the pocket for added convenience.
- Shoulders and kneepads feature both anti-abrasion patterns and extra rubber prints to provide protection while adding a stylish look.
- Enhanced spine pad provides a welcomed cushion where the tank hits the diver's back.
- I-Safe straps on both arms offer non-slip mounting spots for securing wrist instruments.
Please note: We cannot ship Scubapro items outside the EMEA - Learn more
Use this size chart to choose the best size for your Scubapro Wetsuit or Semi-Dry. Please note that not all of these sizes are available in all of Scubapro's Wetsuits (see individual suits for available sizes). Remember this is a guide only and all suits should be tried on before use to ensure proper fitting. Please contact us if you require any further advice
|Size||Height (cm)||Weight (kg)|
|XS||165 - 170||65 - 75|
|S||170 - 175||70 - 80|
|M||175 - 180||75 - 85|
|MT||180 - 185||75 - 85|
|LS||175 - 180||80 - 90|
|L||180 - 185||80 - 90|
|LT||185 - 190||80 - 90|
|XLS||180 - 185||85 - 95|
|XL||185 - 190||85 - 95|
|XLT||190 - 195||85 - 95|
|2XLS||185 - 190||90 - 100|
|2XL||190 - 195||90 - 100|
|2XLT||195+||90 - 100|
|3XL||195+||95 - 105|
|4XL||195+||100 - 110|
|Size||Height (cm)||Weight (kg)|
|XS||150 - 160||45 - 60|
|S||160 - 165||50 - 65|
|ST||160 - 165||50 - 65|
|MS||160 - 165||55 - 70|
|M||165 - 170||55 - 70|
|MT||170 - 175||55 - 70|
|LS||165 - 170||60 - 75|
|L||170 - 175||60 - 75|
|LT||175 - 180||60 - 75|
|XLS||170 - 175||65 - 80|
|XL||175 - 180||65 - 80|
|XLT||180 - 185||65 - 80|
|2XLS||175 - 180||70 - 85|
|2XL||180 - 185||70 - 85|
Units are in cm and kg. Tolerance is +/- 2cm for measurements for all suits. Please measure nearby body, over the underwear or T-shirt. Not all sizes are available in all suits.
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard UK delivery and Next Business Day UK delivery rates are calculated at checkout and offers a number of courier options for maximum convenience to you.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Estimated delivery times are shown during checkout and reflect your chosen delivery method.
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we 'special order' them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.