- Delivery & Returns
The Scubapro Mako Stainless Steel Knife is constructed from 304-grade hard-tempered stainless steel, providing an excellent cutting edge and good resistance to surface oxidation.
The 8.5cm long Mako blade provides a conventional edge, as well as a serrated one with a line cutter. The knife comes with a locking sheath with a one hand release mechanism.
This knife is also comparable with all Scubapro BCDs that feature knife grommets.
Available in stainless steel or titanium.
- MAKO stainlesss steel knives ensure excellent cutting edge characteristics plus high resistance to surface oxidation.
- Conventional edge for slicing easily through numerous materials
- Line-cutting notch for cutting small ropes and fish lines.
- Serrated edge for sawing heavier ropes and branches.
- Bottle opener for convenience.
- Sheath with unique locking mechanism to allow one-hand release.
- Length of knife blade: 8.5cm / 3.34 in
- Overall length of knife: 19cm / 7.48 in
- Stainless knife with sheath: 190g / 6.70 oz
- Stainless knife alone: 92g / 3.24 oz
Please note: We cannot ship Scubapro items outside the EMEA - Learn more
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard UK delivery and Next Business Day UK delivery rates are calculated at checkout and offers a number of courier options for maximum convenience to you.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Estimated delivery times are shown during checkout and reflect your chosen delivery method.
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we 'special order' them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.