- Size Guide
- Delivery & Returns
W30 Sport Series features the wizardious WPAD.
To combat the fact that our standard suits are too warm - we have come up with a clever solution. We recommend that you buy a thinner suit - preferably the new W30 Sport Series from Waterproof.
To keep the professional divers happy- the new W30 2.5 mm full suit features a unique and clever gadget- the WPAD. The WPAD- or the Waterproof Personal Accessory Dock- is an artfully constructed docking station located on the right hip for a line of new accessories- like pockets- lamps or speargun holders.
This suit is now in clearance to make way for the 2019 edition. It is still an awesome suit with the added bonus of being at a discounted price for clearance.
VIDEO CONSULTATIONS NOW AVAILABLE: We're bringing our highly experienced and knowledgeable staff to you with live-streaming consultations. If you need help choosing the right bit of kit or the best size before buying or even advice on whether a purchased item is the right fit for you then book yourself a consultation appointment.
- 100% MICROCELL CR NEOPRENE -More expensive but in fact the only neoprene that works for diving.
- A SEAT THAT GRIPS -Polyurethane embossing in the back provides a non-slip grip and integrated abrasion protection.
- ARM ANTISLIP
- BONDED HIGH QUALITY NYLON THREAD
- GENDER SPECIFIC STYLING -Provides comfortable lift and support for female divers.
- HI QUALITY ZIPPER -PK zipper with stainless steel slider. Provide consistent ease of operation and hard-core durability.
- MOULDED VELCRO TAB -A moulded TPU Velcro tabs with Japanese Velcro Plush for maximum hold and good looks.
- REINFORCED SHOULDERS -Critical area abrasion and antislip protection.
- RUBBER KNEEPADS -Thick rubber print kneepad reinforcement.
- WPAD -The WPAD, or the Waterproof Personal Accessory Dock, is an artfully constructed docking station located on the right hip for a line of new accessories, like pockets.
Use this size guide to find the best fit for your new Waterproof Wetsuit. Remember, this is a guide only so we advise you to check for a proper fit before using your new wetsuit for the first time. Please contact us if you have any questions or require further assistance with sizing.
Please note that not all sizes are available in all suits.
|Height||165 - 171||167 - 173||169 - 175||171 - 177||173-179||175 - 181||177 - 183||179 - 185||181 - 187||183 - 189|
|Neck to Crotch||78||79||80||81||82||83||84||85||86||87|
|Neck to Wrist||71||72||73||74||75||76||77||78||79||80|
|Crotch to Ankle||69||70||71||72||73||74||75||76||77||78|
|Height||157 - 163||159 - 165||161 - 167||163 - 169||165 - 171||167 - 173||169 - 175||171 - 177||173 - 179||175 - 181|
|Neck to Crotch||70||71||73||74||75||76||77||78||79||80|
|Neck to Wrist||68||69||70||71||72||73||74||75||76||77|
|Crotch to Ankle||66||67||68||69||70||71||72||73||74||75|
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard UK delivery and Next Business Day UK delivery rates are calculated at checkout and offers a number of courier options for maximum convenience to you.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Estimated delivery times are shown during checkout and reflect your chosen delivery method.
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we 'special order' them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.