Help us design our new logo and win a Scubapro A2 Computer worth £765!
To celebrate our new mission statement ‘Dive Forever’ we want your help in designing its logo. The logo will feature on our website and social media channels and on products including T-shirts.
Dive Forever means unmatched customer service, recommending the right kit from the best manufacturers. Most importantly, it means being conscious of our impact on the environment too.
The winner will receive a new Scubapro A2 dive computer with transmitter.
Your design submission should be saved to 300 dpi. Acceptable files are high resolution JPGs, TIFFs, AI and EPS files.
- The logo must be in Mike’s Red (#D9000D) and Black (#3D4247)
- The competition runs until the 28th February 2021
- The winners will be decided by Mike’s Dive Store Senior Management Team.
Terms and conditions
- The competition is for the design of a new logo for the Mike’s Dive Store ‘Dive Forever’ mission statement.
- If contestants are under the age of 18 on the closing date, Parent / Guardian consent is required to enter this competition.
- To enter the competition, design a logo to be used by Mike’s Dive Store according to the brief above and in line with the mission statement itself. The winning logo may be used in all media – including online, print, on merchandise and other visual collateral.
- By submitting a design to this competition, you are accepting these Terms and Conditions. You further agree that if your entry is selected as the winning entry, you are assigning your entire right title and interest in your design to Mike's Dive Store and you will not be entitled to receive any royalties or other consideration, now or in the future, for such assignment other than the contest prize set forth below. In such case, Mike's Dive Store will own your design and will have the exclusive right to use your design on a worldwide and exclusive basis in perpetuity, including the right to use the design for promotional purposes and any other use or purpose. If you are not selected as the winner, ownership of your design and all intellectual property rights in such design will revert to you. By submitting a design, you agree to these terms and conditions, but if your design is not the winning entry, this shall be null and void and of no effect.
- Entries must be entirely your own original work and must not breach or be in violation of any copyright or other rights of third parties. Mike's Dive Store will not be in any way liable for any non-original work submitted by you and you agree to indemnify and hold Mike's Dive Store harmless from any such claim. All entries must be suitable for publication on the Mike's Dive Store website and public viewing. Mike's Dive Store maintain the right to further develop your design to suit the ‘Dive Forever’ mission statement. The design must not include any defamatory, offensive, or unlawful content.
- If you wish to enter this competition, you must provide Mike's Dive Store with your full name, current residential address, telephone number and email address. Mike's Dive Store will only use your personal details for the purposes of administering this competition and, except your full name, will not publish such information or provide such information to anyone without your permission.
- Multiple entries will be accepted per person.
- The deadline for receiving entries for the competition by any route is midnight on 28th February 2021. Results will be announced on the Mike's Dive Store website shortly thereafter. Mike's Dive Store reserves the right to extend the competition deadline at its discretion. If there is a revision, the revised date will be published on the Mike's Dive Store website and the date for announcing the results will be postponed accordingly.
- To submit your entry email us at email@example.com with the subject title of 'Logo Competition Entry', include the information requested above and attach your logo in one of the file formats requested.
- Mike's Dive Store reserves the right to use any subjective criteria it chooses in selecting a winner.
- Mike's Dive Store reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for address and identity details (which they must provide within 14 days) and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions' entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
- Mike's Dive Store’s decision is final and binding.
- The winner will receive a Scubapro A2 dive computer with transmitter. Mike's Dive Store will post the prize to the winner within 30 working days of announcing the winner.
- The prize must be taken and cannot be deferred or transferred and no cash alternative will be offered in whole or in part.
- Winners may be required to take part in reasonable publicity with no recompense.
- Mike's Dive Store does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries regardless of the reason. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
- Entrants must supply full details as required above and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prize. No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently. Proof of age or eligibility may be required.
- The contest may be cancelled at the sole discretion of Mike's Dive Store for any reason and at any time. Furthermore, Mike's Dive Store reserves the right to change or modify any of the rules or procedures for any reason and at any time.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.
- This competition is administered by Mike's Dive Store.