W30 Sport Series features the wizardious WPAD.
To combat the fact that our standard suits are too warm - we have come up with a clever solution. We recommend that you buy a thinner suit - preferably the new W30 Sport Series from Waterproof.
To keep the professional divers happy- the new W30 2.5 mm full suit features a unique and clever gadget- the WPAD. The WPAD- or the Waterproof Personal Accessory Dock- is an artfully constructed docking station located on the right hip for a line of new accessories- like pockets- lamps or speargun holders.
- 100% MICROCELL CR NEOPRENE -More expensive but in fact the only neoprene that works for diving.
- A SEAT THAT GRIPS -Polyurethane embossing in the back provides a non-slip grip and integrated abrasion protection.
- ARM ANTISLIP
- BONDED HIGH QUALITY NYLON THREAD
- GENDER SPECIFIC STYLING -Provides comfortable lift and support for female divers.
- HI QUALITY ZIPPER -PK zipper with stainless steel slider. Provide consistent ease of operation and hard-core durability.
- MOULDED VELCRO TAB -A moulded TPU Velcro tabs with Japanese Velcro Plush for maximum hold and good looks.
- REINFORCED SHOULDERS -Critical area abrasion and antislip protection.
- RUBBER KNEEPADS -Thick rubber print kneepad reinforcement.
- WPAD -The WPAD, or the Waterproof Personal Accessory Dock, is an artfully constructed docking station located on the right hip for a line of new accessories, like pockets.
Waterproof W30 Wetsuit -Product Sheet
The Waterproof W30 size range is extensive so please check the size chart below for your most appropriate size. Please contact us if you require assistance with choosing the best size.
Waterproof W30 Wetsuit Size Chart
Alternatively you can try out the Waterproof sizing simulator
Waterproof W30 Wetsuit -Sizing Simulator