TUSA Paragon Mask
TUSA Paragon Mask
- Delivery & Returns
The Tusa Paragon Mask is their premium twin lenses dive mask that benefits from all of their latest technological and material advances that make this a must-have for any serious or professional diver. It features their newest frame and skirt designs, CrystalView optical glass and UV 420 lens coatings.
The Paragon Mask uses Tusa's Tri-Mix frame which is a reinforced frame that combines three layers for superior frame strength. The frame features Polyurethane (PuRiMaX) bumpers for protection and a strong metal cross-beam design add extra toughness to the polycarbonate frame. By using a frame rather than bonding the lenses directly to the skirt the Paragon can be retro fitted with corrective lenses.
Prescription lenses can be added to this product. Configure your TUSA Paragon prescription mask using our Mask Builder which makes it easy to choose the correct prescription lenses.
IMPORTANT: Please be aware that prescription lenses are non-returnable once fitted to a mask so please make sure you are selecting the correct prescription when ordering or speak to our Customer Support team who will be happy to help you.
The Paragon features Tusa's new Freedom Fit II skirt which builds upon the original version with additional strength and rigidity to make the mask more suitable for use in tough environments. The Freedom Fit skirt design uses a series of dimpled areas, varying silicone thicknesses and stability ridges to ensure the mask fits a wider range of face shapes in a more comfortable way.
Finally, the Paragon mask is fitted with lenses that are not only made of CrystalView optical glass for increased light transmittance, colour vibrancy and clarity, nor just an anti-reflective coating but also a UV420 protective coating that filters the commonly know UV-A and UV-B radiation as well as High Energy Visible (HEV) light which is just as damaging as UV-A.
VIDEO CONSULTATIONS NOW AVAILABLE: We're bringing our highly experienced and knowledgeable staff to you with live-streaming consultations. If you need help choosing the right bit of kit or the best size before buying or even advice on whether a purchased item is the right fit for you then book yourself a consultation appointment.
- Angle Strap Adjustor with Side Hold- The Skirt Mounted Five (5) Angle Strap Adjustor allows for a five position micro-adjustment on both the left and right sides of the mask. This enables vertical (up/down) and horizontal (left/right) pressure on the face to be delicately adjusted for the optimum fit.
- 3D Mask Strap - TUSA's patented 3-D strap is a true three-dimensional design that snugly fits against the head's natural curvature. The 3-D strap offers unprecedented comfort and fit unlike standard flat mask straps.
- Strap Stopper- A silicone mask strap with raised End-Stopper for easy strap adjustment.
- Quick-Adjust Buckle System- The Quick-Adjust Buckle System incorporates a newly-designed low-profile buckle. The result is a compact, lightweight, technologically advanced mask design that can be easily and quickly adjusted for a perfect fit.
- Offset Buckle- Raising the position of the Strap Adjuster improves comfort by preventing mask strap contact with the ear.
- Easy Drain- It is in the form of a skirt that makes it easy to drain water when clearing the mask.
- Dimple Skirt- Dimples around key areas that allow for a greater seal, reduced pressure, and increased comfort.
- Varied Silicone Thickness- Varied silicone thickness around the mouth and nose sections to create a secure fit and increase comfort while using your regulator or snorkel.
- Stability Ridges- In order to minimise compression and leakage, stability ridges have been added to reinforce areas under the cheek bones to maintain ideal surface contact.
- Freedom Dry- The skirt contact line is constructed with a low friction surface that significantly reduces skin tension while optimising the seal and comfort.
- Damper- The damper absorbs the impact from the front on the face and reduces the damage to the sealing performance. It effectively suppresses pressure.
- Round Edge Skirt - TUSA's Round Edge Skirt features a proprietary round edge cross-sectionally shaped skirt. This rounded edge results in a soft fit that suppresses pressure and reduces creasing left on the face. The planar fit, instead of linear fit silicone skirt maintains great fit and unprecedented comfort.
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50. We are also offering extended returns until Jan the 31st just in case that Xmas present isn't quite right :)
Standard UK delivery and Next Business Day UK delivery rates are calculated at checkout and offers a number of courier options for maximum convenience to you.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Estimated delivery times are shown during checkout and reflect your chosen delivery method.
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we 'special order' them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.
Stock that shows as 'In Stock' in either location can be shipped for a next day service. If the item is only showing as available 'In Suppliers Warehouse' will only be able to be shipped on a 2-3 days service.
If you would like to collect your items from our Chiswick Store and save yourself the postage costs please simply choose 'Pick up location' at checkout