- Delivery & Returns
The T10-Seal Chamber 1st Stage regulator is designed for extreme cold water environments, and its environmental sealing prevents icing in cold water and contamination from particulate matter in silty conditions. Its simple design makes it very resistant to damage, while its high-performance capabilities make it suitable for experienced divers who require reliable equipment.
When paired with the Master Second Stage, which includes an internal heat exchanger, the T10-Seal Chamber 1st Stage becomes a great choice for divers who want to push their limits and explore the most extreme environments.
• Technical features 1st stage
• Hyperbalanced diaphragm (watertight chamber on t10-sc)
• 2 hp 7/16 unf ports
• 4 mp 3/8 unf ports
• Operating pressure: 300 bar (4350 psi) din version, 232 bar (3365 psi) international version
• Calibration pressure: 10 bar
• High-capacity conical filter in chemically nickel-plated spherical bronze
• Removable nozzle in aisi 316 steel
• Hyperbalancing system
• Anti-pressure drop pneumatic spring
• Stainless steel calibration spring with micropeening treatment
• Low-friction technopolymer slider shaft
• Body protection in polyurethane thermoplastic
• Quantity of air supplied: 4500 l/min
• Weight, int version: 720 gr
• Weight, din version: 602 gr
• Technical features 2nd stage
• Pneumatically balanced
• Adjustable venturi
• Adjustable inhalation effort
• Patented elliptical diaphragm
• Patented low-friction lever
• Air delivery system without injector
• Adjuster knob with dual or
• Laser-etched titanium front piece
• Internal heat exchanger
• Cap opening with cam-lock
• Noise-absorbing technopolymer body
• Removable technopolymer defl ector
• Removable mechanics
• Weight without hose: 207 gr
• Combination performance
• Average cracking effort 3.5 mbar
• Average breathing effort 0.6 j/l
• Jacketed hose extremely light and flexible weight: 153 gr
• Certification en250/2014 for cold waters
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50. We are also offering extended returns until Jan the 31st just in case that Xmas present isn't quite right :)
Standard UK delivery and Next Business Day UK delivery rates are calculated at checkout and offers a number of courier options for maximum convenience to you.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Estimated delivery times are shown during checkout and reflect your chosen delivery method.
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we 'special order' them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.
Stock that shows as 'In Stock' in either location can be shipped for a next day service. If the item is only showing as available 'In Suppliers Warehouse' will only be able to be shipped on a 2-3 days service.
If you would like to collect your items from our Chiswick Store and save yourself the postage costs please simply choose 'Pick up location' at checkout