- Delivery & Returns
The Suunto CB Double in line is a three instrument console with a modular design whichallows the gauges to be easily replaced if one is damage, modules to be removed or added or gauges to be upgraded to include a Suunto dive computer for instance.
The console and gauges are made from high quality materials to precision specifications. Suunto has been making gauges and compasses for a very long time and they have really perfected the art of manufacturing accurate and reliable instruments.
The Double in line is fitted with the SM-36 pressure gauge and SM-16 Depth Gauge on one side and the SK-8 Compass on the other:
- The SM-36 features a linear scale with colour coding to make reading your cylinder pressure easy even if you are just glancing at the gauge.
- The SM-16 depth gauge has a non-linear scale to make it easier to closely monitor your depth in shallower water for safety stops and features a reset-able maximum depth needle.
- The SK-8 Compass is a very precise compass that can tolerate a high degree of tilt without losing accuracy and features a rotating bezel for navigation.
All instruments feature luminescent faces and markers that will glow after being activated by a light source for easier reading in low light conditions.
The console features three mounting rings (one on each side and one on the end) that allow split rings, lines or clips to be fitted if you prefer to stow your console away when not in use.
- Pressure gauge- depth gauge- and compass all within easy reach
- Extremely durable and flexible
- Compatible with Suunto Quick Release
- Suitable for sub-zero temperatures
- Combo configuration upgrade-able with easily attachable modules
- Available with: SM-36 pressure gauge (300 bar), SM-16 depth gauge (70m), and SK-8 Compass (NH)
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard UK delivery and Next Business Day UK delivery rates are calculated at checkout and offers a number of courier options for maximum convenience to you.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Estimated delivery times are shown during checkout and reflect your chosen delivery method.
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 60 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we 'special order' them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.
Stock that shows as 'In Stock' in either location can be shipped for a next day service. If the item is only showing as available 'In Suppliers Warehouse' will only be able to be shipped on a 2-3 days service.
If you would like to collect your items from our Chiswick Store and save yourself the postage costs please simply choose 'Pick up location' at checkout