The Suunto CB Double in line is a three instrument console with a modular design which allows the gauges to be easily replaced if one is damage, modules to be removed or added or gauges to be upgraded to include a Suunto dive computer for instance.
The console and gauges are made from high quality materials to precision specifications. Suunto has been making gauges and compasses for a very long time and they have really perfected the art of manufacturing accurate and reliable instruments.
The Double in line is fitted with the SM-36 pressure gauge and SM-16 Depth Gauge on one side and the SK-8 Compass on the other:
- The SM-36 features a linear scale with colour coding to make reading your cylinder pressure easy even if you are just glancing at the gauge.
- The SM-16 depth gauge has a non-linear scale to make it easier to closely monitor your depth in shallower water for safety stops and features a reset-able maximum depth needle.
- The SK-8 Compass is a very precise compass that can tolerate a high degree of tilt without losing accuracy and features a rotating bezel for navigation.
All instruments feature luminescent faces and markers that will glow after being activated by a light source for easier reading in low light conditions.
The console features three mounting rings (one on each side and one on the end) that allow split rings, lines or clips to be fitted if you prefer to stow your console away when not in use.
- Pressure gauge- depth gauge- and compass all within easy reach
- Extremely durable and flexible
- Compatible with Suunto Quick Release
- Suitable for sub-zero temperatures
- Combo configuration upgrade-able with easily attachable modules
- Available with: SM-36 pressure gauge (300 bar), SM-16 depth gauge (70m), and SK-8 Compass (NH)