- Delivery & Returns
The Suunto CB Three in Line is a modular triple instrument console with an all in line configuration and consists of a pressure gauge, depth gauge and compass. The modular design of the console allows individual components and parts to be replaced or upgraded as your diving changes.
The CB Three in Line includes the SM-36 pressure gauge, SM-16 depth gauge and SK-8 compass, all of which are designed and manufactured to an exceptionally high standard. All the instruments feature luminescent dials and markers for better visibility in low light conditions.
- The SM-36 has a colour coded linear scale that is clear and easy to read. Shaded green between 120 bar to 350 bar and red between 0 and 50 bar to give a quick glance reading of our cylinder pressure.
- The SM-16has non-linear scale markings to make reading your depth in shallower waters easier and more accurate when remaining at stop depths is critical.
- The SK-8is a highly accurate compass with a high degree of tilt tolerance. The swivelling bezel allows for easy navigation.
- High quality and durable housing
- Modular design allows for upgrades and replacements
- Triple instrument - pressure, depth and compass
- In line configuration
- Line, Clip or split ring anchor points on the end and either side of the high pressure hose.
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50. We are also offering extended returns until Jan the 31st just in case that Xmas present isn't quite right :)
Standard UK delivery and Next Business Day UK delivery rates are calculated at checkout and offers a number of courier options for maximum convenience to you.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Estimated delivery times are shown during checkout and reflect your chosen delivery method.
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we 'special order' them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.