The Suunto CB Three in Line is a modular triple instrument console with an all in line configuration and consists of a pressure gauge, depth gauge and compass. The modular design of the console allows individual components and parts to be replaced or upgraded as your diving changes.
The CB Three in Line includes the SM-36 pressure gauge, SM-16 depth gauge and SK-8 compass, all of which are designed and manufactured to an exceptionally high standard. All the instruments feature luminescent dials and markers for better visibility in low light conditions.
- The SM-36 has a colour coded linear scale that is clear and easy to read. Shaded green between 120 bar to 350 bar and red between 0 and 50 bar to give a quick glance reading of our cylinder pressure.
- The SM-16 has non-linear scale markings to make reading your depth in shallower waters easier and more accurate when remaining at stop depths is critical.
- The SK-8 is a highly accurate compass with a high degree of tilt tolerance. The swivelling bezel allows for easy navigation.
- High quality and durable housing
- Modular design allows for upgrades and replacements
- Triple instrument - pressure, depth and compass
- In line configuration
- Line, Clip or split ring anchor points on the end and either side of the high pressure hose.