- Delivery & Returns
This Sealife Sea Dragon Mini 900 with Power Kit includes a rechargeable battery, charger and cable . It is a compact 900 lumen LED dive light with a focused 10.5° beam that is great for penetrating through the dark and particulates.
The Mini 900 fits comfortable into the hand and gives easy access to the single operation button that allows switching between five modes including full, half, quarter power, blinking and emergency SOS.
The CREE LEDs are powered by either by the supplied rechargeable 18650 lithium-ion battery or two CR123 single use batteries (not included). The dive light is supplied with a heavy duty BC lanyard and a clip.
- Powerful 900 lumen LED dive light using latest CREE XM-L2 T6 LED
- 14° narrow beam angle (10.5° underwater)
- One button operation - Long push (1 sec) to power on/off; short push to cycle through 5 light modes
- Easily adjust between five light modes - Full power (900 lumen), half power (450 lumen), quarter power (225 lumen), blinking (one second at full power) or emergency SOS signal
- Colour battery indicator
- Safety pressure release valve
- Depth tested to 330 feet/100 metres
- Can be used with two CR123 lithium batteries delivering 60 minutes of burn time at full power or 120 minutes of burn time at half power (batteries sold separately)
- Rechargeable 18650 3.6V 3400mAh Li-ion battery with up to 120 minutes burn time at full power
- Anodised aluminium head and rubber armoured polycarbonate body
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50. We are also offering extended returns until Jan the 31st just in case that Xmas present isn't quite right :)
Standard UK delivery and Next Business Day UK delivery rates are calculated at checkout and offers a number of courier options for maximum convenience to you.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Estimated delivery times are shown during checkout and reflect your chosen delivery method.
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we 'special order' them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.
Stock that shows as 'In Stock' in either location can be shipped for a next day service. If the item is only showing as available 'In Suppliers Warehouse' will only be able to be shipped on a 2-3 days service.
If you would like to collect your items from our Chiswick Store and save yourself the postage costs please simply choose 'Pick up location' at checkout