- Delivery & Returns
The Sealife Sea Dragon Fluoro-Dual Beam features two switchable beams that easily transforms from a blue fluoro 65° flood light to a white 800 lumen 15° concentrated beam with a push of a button. A rechargeable Lithium Ion 7.4V, 3400 mAh, 25Wh battery delivers power for a full 60 minutes at 100% fluoro emission. With its single button operation, the light can quickly adjust between four brightness modes: 100% fluoro flood, 50% fluoro flood, 100% white spot, and 50% white spot. Additionally, the Fluoro-Dual Beam has an emergency signal mode that is activated by holding the power button in for four seconds.
Two universal, barrier filters are included to improve your experience in underwater fluorescent viewing and imaging. The mask filter fits over the dive mask to filter out the residual presence of blue light emitted by the light (it's the response from the sea creature you want to see, not the blue light). The second filter attaches to any underwater camera with a lens diameter up to 47mm. The user or person viewing the emitted light energy wears a yellow mask filter so they see only the fish or sea organism's emitted energy and not the blue light the Sea Dragon Fluoro-Dual beam projects. A yellow camera lens filter is also used to serve the same function on an underwater camera.
The Sea Dragon Fluoro-Dual Beam is depth rated down to 330ft/100m. The dual silicone O-ring battery component is independent from the Sea Dragon's electronics, so the light will not be permanently damaged if there is accidental water intrusion.
The Fluoro-Dual Beam includes a Flex-Connect Single Tray, Grip and Sea Dragon Ball Joint Adapter (SL995) that connects the light to any underwater camera using the 1"/25mm ball joint mounting system. Like all Sea Dragon lights and strobe, the Sea Dragon Fluoro-Dual Beam can easily be expanded with Flex-Connect trays, grips, and mounting accessories
- Switchable dual beams features six CREE XT-E Royal Blue LED's (450-460nm) flood beam and one CREE XP-L LED white spot beam
- 65° fluorescent wide angle beam and 15° white spot beam angles evenly illuminates the subject with no hot spots
- One button control for easy operation - one button to power light on/off and select brightness
- Four brightness levels: 100% fluoro flood, 50% fluoro flood,100% white spot, and 50% white spot
- Hidden emergency signal mode: 1 second blink interval and SOS Morse code
- 120 minute burn time at full power and constant brightness
- Easy to expand with Flex-Connect™ trays, grips and Flex Arms, handle, Y-S, ball joint, cold shoe and other accessories
- Quick-release button to detach light and aim in crevices and hard to reach areas
- Includes integrated dichroic filter and two universal barrier filters for your dive mask and camera for optimal fluoro viewing and photography
- Corrosion-proof metal light head for heat dispersion and durability
- Removable 25W Li-Ion battery w/ charger and international plug adapters included
- Waterproof battery compartment - even if the O-ring seal fails, the battery compartment is isolated so water cannot reach the internal electronics
- Universal mounting screw fits SeaLife and other brands of underwater cameras w/ standard ¼-20 tripod mount
- Depth rated to 100m
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50. We are also offering extended returns until Jan the 31st just in case that Xmas present isn't quite right :)
Standard UK delivery and Next Business Day UK delivery rates are calculated at checkout and offers a number of courier options for maximum convenience to you.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Estimated delivery times are shown during checkout and reflect your chosen delivery method.
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we 'special order' them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.