The SeaLife Sea Dragon 2500 Underwater Light uses flat panel COB LED technology to closely mimic natural sunlight, bringing out amazing colours in underwater photos and footage.
With a Colour Rendering Index of 90, the Sea Dragon 2500 solves the issue of blue underwater photos and footage by giving divers the ability to add light down to 200 feet/60 meters with portable sunlight.
The incredibly wide 120-degree beam of the Sea Dragon 2500 ensures maximum lighting coverage and is ideal for cameras with a wide field of view, like the SeaLife Micro HD or GoPro. With a lab verified lumen output of 2500, the light has a 60 minute burn time at full power - making it incredibly efficient as well as bright.
A Flex-Connect Single Tray, Grip and fitted case are included with the light. For those that want to expand an existing set, the light head is also available on its own (Item SL6712).
Flex-Connect allows you to quickly and easily transform your camera set from compact to full-featured in just seconds by adding grips, Flex Arms, trays and more with just a "click!"
In the box:
- Sea Dragon 2500 Underwater Light head
- Flex-Connect Single Tray w/ standard ¼-20 mounting screw
- Flex-Connect grip
- 25Wh Lithium Ion rechargeable battery
- AC Power Adapter, charging tray, and international plug adapters
- Adapter for GoPro cameras with acorn nut
- Spare O-rings, O-ring lubricant, O-ring removal tool
- Instruction manual
- Sea Dragon Case