SeaLife Sea Dragon 2500F Underwater Photo / Video Light
- Delivery & Returns
The SeaLife Sea Dragon 2500 Underwater Light uses flat panel COB LED technology to closely mimic natural sunlight, bringing out amazing colours in underwater photos and footage.
With a Colour Rendering Index of 90, the Sea Dragon 2500 solves the issue of blue underwater photos and footage by giving divers the ability to add light down to 200 feet/60 meters with portable sunlight.
The incredibly wide 120-degree beam of the Sea Dragon 2500 ensures maximum lighting coverage and is ideal for cameras with a wide field of view, like the SeaLife Micro HD or GoPro. With a lab verified lumen output of 2500, the light has a 60 minute burn time at full power - making it incredibly efficient as well as bright.
A Flex-Connect Single Tray, Grip and fitted case are included with the light. For those that want to expand an existing set, the light head is also available on its own (Item SL6712).
Flex-Connect allows you to quickly and easily transform your camera set from compact to full-featured in just seconds by adding grips, Flex Arms, trays and more with just a "click!"
In the box:
- Sea Dragon 2500 Underwater Light head
- Flex-Connect Single Tray w/ standard ¼-20 mounting screw
- Flex-Connect grip
- 25Wh Lithium Ion rechargeable battery
- AC Power Adapter, charging tray, and international plug adapters
- Adapter for GoPro cameras with acorn nut
- Spare O-rings, O-ring lubricant, O-ring removal tool
- Instruction manual
- Sea Dragon Case
- Powerful 2500 lumen LED light using the latest COB LED array technology
- One button control for easy operation - one button to power light on/off and select brightness
- Three brightness levels: 100%, 50% and 25%
- Hidden emergency signal mode: 1 second blink interval and SOS Morse code
- 60 minute burn time at full power and constant brightness
- Depth rated to 200 feet/60 meters - Guaranteed
- Easy to expand with Flex-Connect™ trays, grips and Flex Arms, handle, Y-S, ball joint, cold shoe and other accessories
- Quick-release button to detach light and aim in crevices and hard to reach areas
- 120° wide beam angle evenly illuminates the subject with no hot spots
- Corrosion-proof metal light head for heat dispersion and durability
- Removable 25W Li-Ion battery w/ charger and international plug adapters included
- Waterproof battery compartment - even if the O-ring seal fails, the battery compartment is isolated so water cannot reach the internal electronics
- Universal mounting screw fits SeaLife and other brands of underwater cameras w/ standard ¼-20 tripod mount
|Body Material||Anodised aluminium light head with fibre-reinforced polycarbonate body|
|Light Source/Bulb Type||1 x Vero 18 COB LED array (COB - Chip On Board)|
|Brightness||2500 lumens (maintains 2500 lumens throughout burn time at full power)|
|Effective Range||4 ft/1.2 m (depends on camera model and visibility)|
|Brightness Levels||Full power (100%), half power (50%), and quarter power (25%)|
|Button Control||Long push (1 sec) to power light on/off; Short push cycles through 100% → 50% → 25% → 100% [repeat cycle]|
|Light Modes||Constant light or hidden emergency signal light (activated by long push of power button)|
|Color Rendering Index*||90|
|Beam Angle||120 degrees|
|Battery||Lithium Ion 7.4V, 3400 mAh, 25Wh (included)|
|Battery Charge Time||170 minutes|
|Run Time||60 minutes at full power/120 minutes at half power/240 minutes at quarter power|
|Depth||Tested to 200 feet/60 meters|
4.8" x 2.2" x 3.8" (12.2cm x 5.6cm x 9.7cm), head only
|Weight||13.1 ounces (371 grams), head only|
|Bulb Life||35,000 hours|
|O-ring||Dual NBR o-rings (lube included)|
*CRI is a measure of a light source's ability to show object colours "realistically" or "naturally" compared to daylight, which has a CRI of 100 and represents the maximum value.
Avoid using this Sea Dragon light above water for prolonged periods of time
The light is designed for underwater use and water is needed to displace heat. The metal light head at full power will reach temperature of about 140F (60C) degrees within a few minutes, which may cause burning if touched. A thermal sensor will automatically dim the light if internal temperatures reaches 150F (65C) degrees. Immediately turn off light if any parts of the light become hot to the touch.
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50. We are also offering extended returns until Jan the 31st just in case that Xmas present isn't quite right :)
Standard UK delivery and Next Business Day UK delivery rates are calculated at checkout and offers a number of courier options for maximum convenience to you.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Estimated delivery times are shown during checkout and reflect your chosen delivery method.
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we 'special order' them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.