- Delivery & Returns
The Sealife Micro 3.0 Underwater Camera is the latest generation of this compact camera line and boasts some significant technological improvements over the Micro 2.0. As with the previous models the Micro 3.0 is designed to be simple to use and as maintenance free as possible and, to that end, the camera is permanently sealed which makes it leak-proof with no O-rings to maintain.
The Micro 3.0 uses a Sony 16MP CMOS image sensor that delivers 4K ultra-high definition video at 30fps or 1080p high definition at 120fps for slow motion footage. The camera also has rechargeable battery capable of 3+ hours of continuous video recording or over 1000 images. It also features 64gb of fixed internal memory.
The camera’s ease of use starts with the three wide Piano key type buttons that are easy to locate and control, even with dive gloves on. The intuitive Micro 3.0’s Easy Setup feature quickly guides you through the correct settings based on the shooting environment, depth and lighting accessories being used. Image can be fine-tuned with a new manual white balance adjustment and the ability to capture images in RAW format, for those that want to edit their images later.
The Micro 3.0 offers WiFi sharing ability, so you can wirelessly preview, download and share pictures & videos to a smartphone or tablet with the free Micro 3+ app available at Google Play or Apple App stores.
What's included in the box:
- Micro 3.0 camera 64GB WiFi
- Wrist strap
- USB adapter
- USB cable 3ft/90cm
- Neoprene camera pouch
- 16 megapixel Sony IMX083 CMOS 1/2.3” image sensor
- iCatch V50 DSP processor
- 4K Ultra HD @ 30fps and 1080p HD @ 120 fps (Super Slo-Mo)
- 260K hi-res 2.4” TFT colour LCD
- Permanently sealed – No waterproof door or O-rings to maintain
- Ultra-fast 0.1 second shutter response – Virtually no shutter lag
- Easy Setup with five Land & Sea™ scene modes:
- Land Auto – Above water
- Land Sports/Action – Above water action scene with continuous burst shooting (10 JPEG pictures in 1 sec)
- Dive – Adds colour correction while diving in deeper water
- Snorkel – Adds colour correction while snorkelling or diving in shallow water
- Underwater Light – Underwater with external light
- Three built-in digital underwater colour correction filters (white balance modes):
- Underwater Deep for deeper tropical, blue/cyan water
- Underwater Green for colder, green/emerald water
- Underwater Shallow for shallow tropical, blue/cyan water
- Manual White Balance Adjustment to customize underwater colour correction to your specific depth and water conditions
- Continuous Burst Shooting – shoots 10 high resolution 16MP JPEG pictures in 1 second
- RAW image format – Hi-res, uncompressed .DNG image files for virtually unlimited photo editing options
- 100° Wide angle lens – 7 element, fully multi-coated, aspheric optical lens
- Stabilization – Electronic stabilization reduces vibration and shake for smooth recording
- “Piano Key” button controls for easy operation, even with dive gloves on
- Wireless – Preview, download and share to smartphone or tablet with free Micro 3+ app
- 64GB internal memory – Holds 10,300 16mp pictures, 140 minutes 4K, or 370 minutes 1080p HD
- Waterproof to 200ft / 60m
- Picture in footage – capture 8mp still images while recording 4K video
- Compact design for easy handling and lightweight travel
- Fully rubber-armoured and impact resistant
- Focus distance from 15” (38cm) to infinity
- Time-lapse shooting at set time intervals – Saves as footage or series of still images
- Upside-down shooting mode – When mounting camera upside down, pictures and recordings are saved upright
- Shortcut mode – Push and hold menu button to quickly access a specified menu setting
- 2000 mAh / 3.7V / 7.4Wh internal lithium ion rechargeable battery for 3+ hours recording or 1000+ images
- External power mode – Connect and operate camera with external power supply (land only)
- LED status light – Confirms charging and transfer status
- Soft textured rubber grip design for sure grip
- Image Sensor: 16 mega pixel SONY IMX083 1/2.3” CMOS sensor
- Image resolution/sizes: 16mp (4608×3456 4:3), 14mp (4608×3072 3:2), 12mp (4608×2592 16:9), 9mp (3456×2592 4:3), 7mp (3456×1944 16:9), 4mp (2304×1728 4:3), 3mp (2304×1296 16:9), 2mp (1920×1080 16:9)
- Picture file format: JPEG (.jpg) and RAW (.dng)
- Resolution/sizes: 4K at 30fps (frames per second), 1080p at 120 fps, 1080p at 60 fps, 1080p at 30 fps, 720p at 120fps, 720p at 60fps, 720p at 30fps, 480p at 120fps, 480p at 60fps, 480p at 30fps
- File format: MPEG4 h.264 (.mp4)
- Audio: Microphone: Yes (mono), Speaker: Yes (mono)
- Audio format: ACC (visual / audio compressed together)
- Lens aperture: F2.8
- Lens Optics: 7 element, fully multi-coated, aspheric optical lens
- Focal Length: 3.37mm (35mm film equivalent = 19mm)
- Focus type: Fixed-focus lens
- Focus Range: 15” to Infinity (38cm to infinity)
- Field of View: 100° diagonal shooting angle
- Shutter speed: 1/25 to 1/2000 second
- Scene modes: Land Auto, Land Sports/Action, Dive, Snorkel and Ext Light mode (when using light accessory)
- Capture modes: Single, Continuous (shoots 10 16MP pictures in the 1st second and 2 pictures thereafter), Time Lapse (Saves as .mp4 file or as series of individual still images depending on setting), Burst (shoots ten 16MP JPEG or three JPEG+RAW pictures in 1 second) and AEB (Auto Exposure Bracketing)
- White Balance modes: Auto, Manual, Underwater Deep, Underwater Shallow, Underwater Green, Daylight, Cloudy
- ISO: Auto, 100, 200, 400, 800, 1600, 3200
- Exposure Value (EV): EV adjustable from -2.0 to +2.0 in 0.3 increments
- Quality: Super Fine, Fine and Standard
- Sharpness: Standard, Hard and Soft
- Metering: Center, Average and Spot
- Colour: Standard, Vivid, Black/White, Sepia and Negative
- Self Timer: 10 sec, 3 sec and 10+3 sec
- LCD: 2.4” 260K TFT LCD colour display
- Status LED: Blinking red = charging, Solid red = fully charged, Solid green = Data connection made, Blinking green = Data connection not successful (Display will read: Clean USB pins & adapter. Use only original USB cable.)
- Memory (internal): 64GB internal memory
- NAND Flash: 1GB
- USB: 2.0 High Speed
- PC connection: PC: Windows XP / 7 and up, MAC: OS 10.8 and up
- Language Support: On-Screen Display; English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Turkish, Russian, simplified Chinese, traditional Chinese. Printed manual; English. Online manual; German, French, Spanish, Italian, Dutch.
- Battery: 2000 mAh, 3.7v, 7.4Wh Internal Li-ion battery
- Battery life: 3+ hours when shooting pictures or recording 1080p-30fps, 2+ hours when RAW+JPEG images or recording 4K-30fps
- External Power: Camera may be connected to 5v external power supply for full functionality. Note: External Power is only available on land above water.
- Charging: Uses any 5v USB wall charger (not included). Camera includes USB cable (Type A to Micro-b) and 5-pin USB adapter. 4 hour charging time with 1.5A+ wall charger (8 hours with 0.PC USB output).
- App: SeaLife Micro 3+ phone app installed on phones and tablets running Android 6 and up or Apple iOS 12 and up.
- WiFi: Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n (Approximate range = 100ft / 30m)
- System Settings: WiFi on/off, System Reset, Format, Date/Time, Memory Available, Mic off/low/med/high, Sound off/low/high, Quick View on/off, Language, System NTSC/PAL, Light Frequency 50Hz/60Hz, Date Stamp on/off, Auto Off/3min/5min, Upside-down shooting, Shortcut, SSID and FW version.
- Waterproof: Individually depth tested to 200’ (60 m)
- Altitude: Operational to 25,000ft (7600m) above sea level
- Shockproof: 3ft / 1m drop test
- Buoyancy: Negative 1.8 oz. (52g)
- Operating temperature: Land: 23°F to 122°F (-5°C to 50°C); Underwater: +33°F to +110°F (0.5 °C to 44°C)
- Storage temperature: -20°F to +140°F (-29°C to +60°C)
- Tripod/tray mount: Standard ¼-20 UNC tripod threads
- Certification: CE, ROHS, FCC, IC
- Weight: 11.6 oz. (329g)
- Dimensions: 2.1” x 2.9” x 4.2” (5.4cm x 7.4cm x 10.7cm)
- Packaged weight: 2lbs (0.9kg)
- Packaged dimensions: 3.7” x 5.1” x 5.5” (9.5cm x 13.0cm x 14.0cm)
- Warranty period: 1 year limited warranty for manufacturing defects
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard UK delivery is £3.50 for orders under £50 and sent using Royal Mail First Class delivery. You will receive your order 2 - 3 days from the date of dispatch. Order by 2pm on a working weekday, and we will aim to dispatch the same day.
Next Working Day for the UK is £6.99.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we special order them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.