- Delivery & Returns
The Scubapro TK15 dive knife is inspired by tactical underwater knives and is made of high-quality marine-grade stainless steel. The Scubapro TK15 features a branded retainer/hand cover for securing the knife to the hand.
The Scubapro TK15 dive knife features a 15cm blade with a serrated edge, a shackle key and a line cutter - one tool for many underwater scenarios. The handle is a heavy-duty navy style, and the whole modern package is completed with a tactical fibreglass-reinforced polyamide sheath worth the Navy's special operations.
- It is built with marine-grade 304 stainless steel, the best material for maintaining cutting edge reliability and resisting corrosion.
- A substantial 6in/15cm blade offers plenty of heft and cutting power.
- Both smooth and serrated blade edges are designed to meet any cutting situation.
- A heavy-duty handle with stainless steel screws provides a reliable hand-hold when wearing gloves.
- Fibreglass-reinforced polyamide sheath with nylon straps delivers reliable knife protection.
- A red tab on the underside of the Velcro leg strap keeps the sheath secured on the leg when pulling the knife out for use.
- Recesses in the handle matched to teeth in the sheath enable the knife to stay securely in place.
- Dimensions: Overall, 11.4in; Blade only, 6.1in.
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50. We are also offering extended returns until Jan the 31st just in case that Xmas present isn't quite right :)
Standard UK delivery and Next Business Day UK delivery rates are calculated at checkout and offers a number of courier options for maximum convenience to you.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Estimated delivery times are shown during checkout and reflect your chosen delivery method.
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we 'special order' them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.
Stock that shows as 'In Stock' in either location can be shipped for a next day service. If the item is only showing as available 'In Suppliers Warehouse' will only be able to be shipped on a 2-3 days service.
If you would like to collect your items from our Chiswick Store and save yourself the postage costs please simply choose 'Pick up location' at checkout