- Delivery & Returns
Need a bag that can carry the whole squad's gear, plus room to spare? Look no further than the Scubapro SPORT BAG 125! It'll gulp down a full set of dive gear and still be hungry for more. And when you're done, it'll fold up neatly for easy storage. Pack up and hit the dive spots with the Scubapro SPORT BAG 125!
- Large volume roller bag offers lots of cargo-carrying capacity.
- Bag folds up into itself for easy storage between dives and can be easily carried with the two webbing handles.
- Made with new denim blue color fabric with a black inside lining featuring the SCUBAPRO logo.
- Top handle makes lifting and rolling easy and convenient.
- Top and bottom carry handles and double duffel straps with padded handle provide additional lifting and carrying options.
- U-shaped opening comes with a YKK Vislon® zipper with double sliders, white pull cords and a locking loop for security.
- 2 long zippered side pockets inside the main compartment provide a place to store items separately.
- Newly designed backpack straps come with a handy storage pocket.
- Changeable wheels on axles are treated for salt water-resistance.
- Durable bottom with protection patches on both sides for long-lasting use.
- Dimensions (approximate): 45x33x80cm. Weight: 2.480kg. Volume (main compartment only): 125L.
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50. We are also offering extended returns until Jan the 31st just in case that Xmas present isn't quite right :)
Standard UK delivery and Next Business Day UK delivery rates are calculated at checkout and offers a number of courier options for maximum convenience to you.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Estimated delivery times are shown during checkout and reflect your chosen delivery method.
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we 'special order' them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.
Stock that shows as 'In Stock' in either location can be shipped for a next day service. If the item is only showing as available 'In Suppliers Warehouse' will only be able to be shipped on a 2-3 days service.
If you would like to collect your items from our Chiswick Store and save yourself the postage costs please simply choose 'Pick up location' at checkout