- Size Guide
- Delivery & Returns
The new generation Scubapro Sport G2 3mm Women's Steamer Wetsuit is an excellent choice for scuba divers diving in tropical waters in shallow and moderate depths over extended runtimes.
The Scubapro Sport G2 3mm Women's full-length steamer wetsuit is designed with fewer seams, flat-lock construction and a triathlon resembling cut around arms and shoulders, making this wetsuit super comfortable in every type of warm water diving. It is easy to put on and take off, fits like a second skin and looks great.
VIDEO CONSULTATIONS NOW AVAILABLE: We're bringing our highly experienced and knowledgeable staff to you with live-streaming consultations. If you need help choosing the right bit of kit or the best size before buying or even advice on whether a purchased item is the right fit for you, then book yourself a consultation appointment.
- CE certified as a Class D dive suit – rated for water temperatures >22°C
- The suit is assembled using solvent-free glue, a 100% green process
- Designed to keep new divers and casual divers warm and comfortable while diving in moderate to shallow depths
- Softer and more flexible neoprene makes Sport suits extremely easy to don and doff maximises range of motion and radically improves comfort
- Pure Design Concept uses fewer seams and panels for maximum flexibility
- Triathlon cut employs wider panels covering the underarm and back areas that allow unrestricted arm and shoulder movement
- Flat-lock construction is comfortable against bare skin
- Vertical-cut YKK rear zipper with brass slider offers increased long-term durability and ease of use
- Single-cuff ankles and wrists feature a plush interior
- The torso is lined with plush material that enhances comfort and warmth and dries quickly
- N2S (Nylon 2 Sides) construction delivers the perfect level of warmth and comfort
- Includes abrasion-resistant fabric on shoulders and seat
- Made from X-Foam neoprene, the only “green” neoprene that complies with P.A.H.regulations.
lUse this size chart to choose the best size for your Scubapro Wetsuit or Semi-Dry. Please note that not all of these sizes are available in all of Scubapro's Wetsuits (see individual suits for available sizes). Remember this is a guide only and all suits should be tried on before use to ensure proper fitting. Please contact us if you require any further advice.
Scubapro Wetsuit and Semi-dry Universal Size Chart
Units are in cm and kg. Tolerance is +/- 5cm for measurements for all suits. Please measure nearby body, over the underwear or T-shirt. Not all sizes are available in all suits.
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50. We are also offering extended returns until Jan the 31st just in case that Xmas present isn't quite right :)
Standard UK delivery and Next Business Day UK delivery rates are calculated at checkout and offers a number of courier options for maximum convenience to you.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Estimated delivery times are shown during checkout and reflect your chosen delivery method.
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we 'special order' them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.