The Scubapro Spectra Dive Mask is another design beauty from Scubapro. Modelled on earlier versions of the tear drop dive mask design the Spectra incorporates new technology with proven design.
The Spectra dive mask has low volume for clearing convenience, yet designed for maximum visibility.
Universal, super comfortable design fits a variety of face shapes. Double sealed silicon skirt with extra flexibility provides even easier clearing.
The Scubapro Spectra Dive Mask is softly textured and indented around the nose making it easy to grip, pinch and clear without affecting the entire seal around your face.
Swivel buckles make adjusting easy and tempered glass adds safety and durability.
The mask can also be fitted with Minus Prescription Optical Lenses.
Advice on how to prevent your mask from fogging can be found here - How to Pre-Treat a Dive and Snorkel Mask
- Ultra-clear dual lens design is low volume for easy clearing plus offers maximum field of view.
- Lenses are made from tempered glass for safety and long-term durability.
- Universal skirt design is super comfortable and fits a variety of face shapes.
- Push-button buckles that attach to the skirt adjust easily to achieve a perfect fit.
- EZ Equalise nose pocket makes simple work of equalising.
- Mirrored lens option delivers a glare-free view of the underwater world.
- Bold frame colours include stylish duo tones.