- Delivery & Returns
The Scubapro S-Tek Pure Harness With Backplate the DIR (Doing It Right) approach to BPW diving with its streamlined, minimalist design. It features a continuous-web harness with lots of stainless-steel hardware, including a waist buckle, two pre-bent D-rings on the shoulders, one D-ring on the waist, and two D-rings on the crotch strap.
The harness comes with a choice of a revolutionary 3D formed backplate – a corrosion-resistant electro-polished stainless steel or lightweight anodised aluminium. These premium plates feature a softened organic shape with fully radiused edges, recessed Wing-Nut Sockets that are compatible with standard Wing Nuts or the included S-Tek ERGO NUTS, as well as Evo-Angle webbing slots for a more natural webbing routing that increases comfort and reduces webbing abrasion.
The backplate also provides trim weight system mounting holes, an argon tank mounting point for dry suit divers, 2 x S-Tek Ergo Nuts, plus a convenient built-in carry handle.
Want to learn more about our Scubapro S-Tek system range of dive products? Check out our Scubapro S-Tek Page.
- Continuous webbing harness with provides a custom, individualised fit.
- Can be configured as a fixed-shoulder length harness for ultimate simplicity, or in Extender mode that allows the shoulder straps to extend for easier doffing & donning.
- Stainless steel waist buckle allows a full range of adjustment.
- Two pre-bent D-rings on the shoulders, one D-ring on the waist, and two D-rings on the crotch strap are provided for clipping on extra gear.
- Branded silicone epaulette on the left shoulder and branded silicone guide bands keep inflator hose and straps in place.
- Backplates offer Evo-Angle webbing slots plus mounting points for trim weights, an Argon tank for dry suit divers, plus a convenient built-in carry handle.
- Fully radiused edges and a softened organic shape.
- Recessed Wing Nut Socket – 3D formed sockets that accept standard Wing Nuts or the new S-Tek Ergo Nuts. Ergo Nuts are flushed mounted to prevent suit abrasion, are easier to tighten and loosen and are ergonomically designed for use with cold, wet or gloved hands.
- Rationalised hole count and positioning and webbing bolthole alignment make for a well-thought-out system.
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50. We are also offering extended returns until Jan the 31st just in case that Xmas present isn't quite right :)
ROYAL MAIL STRIKES - Employees of RM who collect, sort and deliver parcels and letters take national strike action on on 9, 11, 14, 15, 23 and 24 December, in addition to the strikes held on 30 November and 1 December December 2022. Please note deliveries will be affected.
Standard UK delivery and Next Business Day UK delivery rates are calculated at checkout and offers a number of courier options for maximum convenience to you.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Estimated delivery times are shown during checkout and reflect your chosen delivery method.
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we 'special order' them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.