- Delivery & Returns
The Scubapro S-Tek Expedition Reel is rugged throughout, featuring a marine-grade anodised aluminium frame with a durable injection molded fibreglass reinforced Nylon drum plus stainless steel axle and screws.
The anti-snag stainless steel lock-down screw is located at the opposite end of the handle from the line exit; this makes for better ergonomics while reducing the risk of line snags. A handy line capacity gauge lets you know how much line has played out, and an ergonomic anti-snag winder makes line retrieval easy.
Want to learn more about our Scubapro S-Tek system range of dive products? Check out our Scubapro S-Tek Page.
Scubapro S-Tek Expedition Reel Features:
- Durable construction includes a marine-grade anodised aluminium frame, injection molded fibreglass reinforced Nylon drum and stainless steel axle and screws.
- Anti-snag stainless steel lock-down screw located at the opposite end of the handle from the line exit improves ergonomics while reducing the risk of line snags.
- Anti-release eyelet for the bolt snap ensures security.
- An ergonomic anti-snag winder allows for problem-free line retrieval.
- Integrated stealth line cleat and removable Torben-Loc line anchor provide two options for securing the line-end to avoid losing it through the line guide exit.
- Included: a line capacity gauge and stainless steel bolt snap.
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50. We are also offering extended returns until Jan the 31st just in case that Xmas present isn't quite right :)
Standard UK delivery and Next Business Day UK delivery rates are calculated at checkout and offers a number of courier options for maximum convenience to you.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Estimated delivery times are shown during checkout and reflect your chosen delivery method.
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we 'special order' them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.