- Delivery & Returns
The Scubapro Reporter Bag is a versatile backpack that provides lots of storage space yet is 15% smaller than its predecessor to increase its compact convenience.
Offering more inside padding, the Reporter Bag features three roomy compartments: the rear compartment is ideal for clothes; the middle compartment is designed for a laptop, e-tablet, documents and magazines (with a special pocket for passport and boarding passes); and the front compartment is designed to stow items like digital cameras.
You also get a small mesh pouch on one side to hold a water bottle, and a small zippered pocket on the opposite side for keys or other important small items.
- 15% smaller than last year's model for maximum compactness
- More inside padding, more convenience features
- Offering 3 main compartments plus additional smaller pockets to stow a variety of important gear, work papers and writing tools
- Computer compartment is sized perfectly for laptops up to 15 inches
- Double slider zippers are easy to use and help keep contents secure
- Padded shoulder straps and top handle make this an easy bag to carry
- Dimensions (approximate): 14x9x18in / 35x23x45cm
- Weight: 0.9kg. Volume: 36L
Please note: We cannot ship Scubapro items outside the EMEA - Learn more
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50. We are also offering extended returns until Jan the 31st just in case that Xmas present isn't quite right :)
Standard UK delivery and Next Business Day UK delivery rates are calculated at checkout and offers a number of courier options for maximum convenience to you.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Estimated delivery times are shown during checkout and reflect your chosen delivery method.
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we 'special order' them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.