- Delivery & Returns
This regulator set includes the high-performance Scubapro MK25 EVO S620Ti regulator paired with a lightweight and reliable R195 octopus.
The MK25 first stage has a balanced through-flow piston design that is capable of delivering incredible gas flow rates regardless of depth, cylinder pressure or breathing rate. The first stage uses a combination of anti-freeze coatings and components to meet and surpass the requirements for cold water rating. It is fitted with four low-pressure high flow ports around the outside of a swivelling turret and a fifth port on the end that provides optimal hose routing for technical diving. Two high-pressure ports are incorporated into the main body.
The S620Ti second stage is an evolution of the S600. Still, it features a new titanium valve inlet tube that is lighter and corrosion-resistant and a smaller housing design that utilises the same diaphragm as the S600 for outstanding performance. The second stage uses a pneumatically balanced valve design for a smooth breathe that can be tailored by adjusting the inhalation effort control knob. There is also a lever to adjust the venturi effect with the housing, allowing it to be switched to Pre-Dive for water entry and reduced risk of freeflow or Dive mode for optimal performance and gas flow to the mouthpiece.
The Scubapro R195 Octopus combines classic design with new features, materials and technology of modern Scubapro regulators. This can be converted from a right-handed hose configuration to a left-handed one by our authorised service technicians before shipping, find out more here.
VIDEO CONSULTATIONS NOW AVAILABLE: We're bringing our highly experienced and knowledgeable staff to you with live-streaming consultations. If you need help choosing the right bit of kit or the best size before buying or even advice on whether a purchased item is the right fit for you, then book yourself a consultation appointment.
- Air-balanced flow-through piston design
- Patented XTIS (Extended thermal Insulating system)
- Key insulation system components are visible in blue
- Anti-freeze protection radically increases breathing reliability
- Two opposing high-pressure ports allow the first stage to be positioned either up or down
- Four high-flow and one axial super high-flow low-pressure ports
- DIN version comes with a dual-compound wheel
- Airflow at 200bar: >8500 l/min
- Intermediate pressure: 9.0-9.8 bar
- Air-balanced valve smooths out the inhalation effort
- Rugged reinforced technopolymer case and front cover
- Titanium barrel is rugged, anti-corrosion and lightweight for long-term reliability.
- Uses the S600s large-diaphragm inside a compact casing for maximum breathing sensitivity
- User controls include an easy-grip diver-adjustable inhalation effort knob and Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) lever.
- Super-flow hose features an oversized bore that allows more air to flow on each inhalation
- The ultra-comfortable compact orthodontic mouthpiece is easy to grip yet doesn't inhibit airflow
- Airflow at 200bar: 1850 l/min
Please note: We cannot ship Scubapro items outside the EMEA - Learn more
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard UK delivery and Next Business Day UK delivery rates are calculated at checkout and offers a number of courier options for maximum convenience to you.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Estimated delivery times are shown during checkout and reflect your chosen delivery method.
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we 'special order' them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.