- Delivery & Returns
The Scubapro MK25 EVO Black Tech and G260 Carbon Black Tech - the name says it all - this Evolution is all about performance, resistance and durability. They are dedicated to all advanced and technical divers looking for the best regulator system for cold water, silty conditions and demanding diving. The Scubapro MK25 EVO Black Tech and G260 Carbon Black Tech feels at home in mystic underwater caves, unexplored wrecks or deep vertical walls. Fabulously looking, high performing and environmentally resistant - one incredible combination for all your demanding subsea adventures.
The Scubapro MK25 EVO BT (Black Tech) first stage is a cold-water performance regulator consisting of the air-balanced flow-through piston in a nickel-plated brass body with Patented XTIS (Extended Thermal Insulating System). The first stage allows a fantastic hose routing freedom with four high-flow and one axial super high-flow low-pressure ports on a famous swivel turret.
The G260 Carbon BT (Black Tech) second stage casing is manufactured from carbon fibre and reinforced technopolymer. Its internal metal components, including air barrel and valve inlet tube, increase resistance to freezing when diving in extreme conditions. It can withstand years of demanding diving in various environments.
The regulator is rated up to 40% nitrox out of the box. Anything above that would have to be O2 cleaned.
Scubapro MK25 EVO BLACK TECH features:
- Air-balanced flow-through piston in a nickel-plated brass body coated with DLC process provides constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate
- Patented XTIS (Extended Thermal Insulating System) thermally insulates the inner mechanism from the environment, improving cold-water resistance by 30% and delaying ice formation in extreme cold-water conditions without compromising breathing performance. Key insulation system components are visible in blue.
- Spring insulating coating, body insulating bushing, anti-freeze cap, bigger body and cap thread all work in concert with the XTIS to improve cold-water performance.
- Anti-freeze protection radically increases breathing reliability when diving in the most extreme water temperatures.
- Two opposing high-pressure ports allow the first stage to be positioned either up or down.
- Four high-flow and one axial super high-flow low-pressure ports on a swivel turret maximise hose routing options.
- External intermediate pressure adjustment enables technicians to fine-tune performance quickly and easily.
- Available in either 232bar INT or 300bar DIN configurations
- DIN version comes with a dual-compound wheel that features an ergo shape and soft grip on a rugged black nylon frame
- Airflow at 200bar: >8500 l/min
- Intermediate pressure: 9.2-9.8 bar
Scubapro New G260 CARBON BLACK TECH feature:
- Stylish and durable carbon fibre front cover and reinforced technopolymer casing can withstand years of aggressive diving.
- The lightweight carbon fibre design is 24 grams lighter than the standard G260, making it more comfortable for those long diving days.
- Durable Black Tech DLC coating on metal parts protects against the ravages of saltwater and corrosion as well as minor scratches.
- Internal metal components, including air barrel and valve inlet tube, increase resistance to freezing when diving in extreme conditions.
- Air-balanced valve evens out the inhalation effort at varying depths and supply pressures.
- Water circulation holes in the front cover enhance underwater breathing smoothness.
- A high-flow exhaust valve reduces exhalation effort for better overall breathing comfort.
- A diver-adjustable inhalation effort knob fine-tunes air delivery to suit changing depths, water conditions and personal tastes.
- Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) dive/pre-dive switch prevents free flow in cold water or is used as an octopus.
- The large spring-based purge button is easy to use, even in thick gloves.
- Reversible LP hose attachment makes adjusting hose routing for any diving configuration easy.
- A super-flow hose features an oversized bore that allows more air to flow on each inhalation.
- The ultra-comfortable orthodontic mouthpiece is easy to grip yet doesn't inhibit airflow.
- Includes a zippered fabric bag
- CE certified according to the latest EN250A European Standards for all diving conditions, including extreme cold water below 4°C
- Weight (without mouthpiece): 244g.
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50. We are also offering extended returns until Jan the 31st just in case that Xmas present isn't quite right :)
ROYAL MAIL STRIKES - Employees of RM who collect, sort and deliver parcels and letters take national strike action on on 9, 11, 14, 15, 23 and 24 December, in addition to the strikes held on 30 November and 1 December December 2022. Please note deliveries will be affected.
Standard UK delivery and Next Business Day UK delivery rates are calculated at checkout and offers a number of courier options for maximum convenience to you.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Estimated delivery times are shown during checkout and reflect your chosen delivery method.
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we 'special order' them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.