- Delivery & Returns
Scubapro Mk19 Evo First Stage
The Scubapro Mk19 Evo First stage with Scubapro G260 primary regulator is often the number one combination for anybody diving in cold waters, deep and even overhead environments such as wrecks and caves. The Mk19 Evo, with its compact design and sealed-off internals, delivers impressive performance and trouble-free, smooth operations regardless of depth, cold and silt.
Scubapro G260 Secondary Stage
The G260 Primary Regulator is the most loved air-balanced system of all time, plus being able to achieve left or right hose attachment options is an appealing choice for anybody diving technical or sidemount configuration. The new Scubapro Mk19 Evo with G260 second stage are a truly winning combination for most of your diving needs.
- DIN 300 bar or INT 232 Bar
- A number of high pressure ports: 2
- A number of low pressure ports: 5
- Nitrox ready up to 40% mixes
- Rugged reinforced technopolymer design features SCUBAPRO's largest second stage casing and diaphragm for the ultimate breathing sensitivity, regardless of position in the water.
- Air-balanced second-stage valve smoothes out the inhalation effort at varying depths and supply pressures.
- A diver-adjustable inhalation effort knob fine-tunes air delivery to suit changing depths, water conditions and personal taste
- Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) dive/pre-dive switch prevents free flows in cold water or when used as an octopus.
- High-flow exhaust valve reduces exhalation for better overall breathing comfort, and the reversible hose attachment allows you to easily adjust hose routing for tech diving configurations.
- Super-flow hose features an oversized bore that allows more air to flow on each inhalation.
- Air-balanced first stage diaphragm delivers constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate
- An environmentally sealed system prevents water and pollutants from fouling the inner mechanism and is extremely resistant to freezing
- The dry chamber is equipped with a double spring making it more compact and reliable.
- Two opposing high-pressure ports allow the first stage to be positioned either up or down, plus provide for an optimum hose/transmitter layout
- Swivel turret comes with four High-Flow LP ports plus one axial Super High-Flow LP port to maximize hose routing options for technical diving layouts
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50. We are also offering extended returns until Jan the 31st just in case that Xmas present isn't quite right :)
ROYAL MAIL STRIKES - Employees of RM who collect, sort and deliver parcels and letters take national strike action on on 9, 11, 14, 15, 23 and 24 December, in addition to the strikes held on 30 November and 1 December December 2022. Please note deliveries will be affected.
Standard UK delivery and Next Business Day UK delivery rates are calculated at checkout and offers a number of courier options for maximum convenience to you.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Estimated delivery times are shown during checkout and reflect your chosen delivery method.
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we 'special order' them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.