- Delivery & Returns
The Scubapro Definition Duo 118 Dive Bag is the ultimate travel companion! Featuring a two-tone grey fabric complete with blue stitching and a rain-proof YKK zipper, it provides protection from the elements. Plus, it's easy to transport with adjustable backpack straps top, or side web handles. Lock it up and hit the road in style!
- Premium double-compartment wheeled duffel for world travellers.
- Made from new recycled two-tone grey fabric with a black inside lining sporting the SCUBAPRO logo.
- Heavy-duty construction includes blue-stitched bar tack reinforcements.
- Rain-proof YKK U-shape main zipper includes double sliders, black pull cords and a locking loop for security.
- 2 semi-rigid, rotating bars on the top compartment can compress or stabilize the bag.
- Adjustable backpack straps come with a handy storage pocket.
- Adjustable top handle for easy rolling, and top and side web handle increase carry choices.
- A rigid bottom handle aids in lifting a bag onto any table or facilitates carriage by two people.
- A large zippered front pocket provides additional easy-access storage.
- External compression straps help snug down a partial load to make bag handling easier.
- Wheels are changeable, and roll-on axles treated for salt water resistance.
- Dimensions (approximate): 80x35x42cm. Weight: 3.420kg. Volume: 118L.
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50. We are also offering extended returns until Jan the 31st just in case that Xmas present isn't quite right :)
Standard UK delivery and Next Business Day UK delivery rates are calculated at checkout and offers a number of courier options for maximum convenience to you.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Estimated delivery times are shown during checkout and reflect your chosen delivery method.
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we 'special order' them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.
Stock that shows as 'In Stock' in either location can be shipped for a next day service. If the item is only showing as available 'In Suppliers Warehouse' will only be able to be shipped on a 2-3 days service.
If you would like to collect your items from our Chiswick Store and save yourself the postage costs please simply choose 'Pick up location' at checkout