- Delivery & Returns
What's upgraded in 2.0
The old twist switch is replaced new side switch, leading to a change in safe lock mechanism - Hold on the side switch for 5 seconds when the torch is off, it will turn into state of safe lock. The side switch will be useless unless unlocking by a double press.
The OrcaTorch D630 V2.0 canister dive light offers optimal performance for cave diving, wreck diving and more. With an impressive 4,000 lumens output, plus cable angle adjustability for both 90° and 180° rotation between the canister and light head, this light is ideal for both side-mount and back-mount diving.
Enjoy up to five hours of bright performance on the brightest setting with this large-capacity battery pack - and it can even be taken out and used as a power bank. The LED indicator offer an intuitive battery monitoring.
- Uses 5* CREE LEDs, max 4000 lumens
- 90°~180° angle adjustable cable
- Suitable for both back mount and side mount diving
- 7° super focus beam
- LED indicator offers an instant update of battery status
- Rechargeable large capacity battery, 7.4V 89Wh (8*18650)
- 5 hours long runtime at brightest mode
- Battery can be used as a power bank
- Battery charging indicator displays the charging status
- Easy operation with side titanium alloy button switch
- Safe lock function prevents misoperation
- Intelligent overheat protection
- Waterproof and corrosion-resistant construction. Depth rated up to 150 meters
- Reverse polarity protection prevents improper battery installation
- Over-discharge protection function
- Constructed from high-strength A6061-T6 aluminum
- Mil-Spec Type III hard anodized finish for durability and corrosion resistance
- Two-sided coated toughened glass with high water pressure resistance
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50. We are also offering extended returns until Jan the 31st just in case that Xmas present isn't quite right :)
Standard UK delivery and Next Business Day UK delivery rates are calculated at checkout and offers a number of courier options for maximum convenience to you.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Estimated delivery times are shown during checkout and reflect your chosen delivery method.
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we 'special order' them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.
Stock that shows as 'In Stock' in either location can be shipped for a next day service. If the item is only showing as available 'In Suppliers Warehouse' will only be able to be shipped on a 2-3 days service.
If you would like to collect your items from our Chiswick Store and save yourself the postage costs please simply choose 'Pick up location' at checkout