- Delivery & Returns
The Orca D560 is a lightweight and compact anodised aluminium dive torch that is just 92mm long with a maximum diameter of 24mm at the head, making it a very handy torch that can be easily stowed in a BCD pocket.
The D560 has a maximum output of 630 lumens from a CREE XM-L2 LED when powered by a rechargeable 14500 lithium-ion battery but it can also be fitted with a single AA battery to output 180 lumen. The torch produces a wide 60° halo with a 15° hot spot in the middle.
The anodised aircraft-grade aluminium housing is light and more thermally efficient than polymer, allowing it to dissipate heat better and produce a higher brightness level. The housing gives a depth rating of approximately 150m and features a double O-ring seal on the head/battery compartment connection and a lanyard attachment point on the end. The torch is activated by rotating the head and the reverse to switch off.
- Cree XM-L2(U2) LED, 630 lumens output
- Uses a single AA battery or 14500 Li-ion battery
- Mechanically head rotary switch offers high-reliability underwater
- Water pressure resistant construction, depth rated to 150m
- High efficiency constant current circuit, constant brightness
- Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery installation
- Over-discharge protection function
- Aircraft-grade high strength aluminium material
- The latest diamond grade hard-anodised seawater-corrosion-resistance finish
- Alloy aluminium reflector with professional optical analysis
- Two sides coated toughened glass
- Impact Resistance: 1m
- Working Voltage: 0.8-4.2V
- Dimension : 92 x 24mm
- Net Weight: 47.5g, excluding battery
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50. We are also offering extended returns until Jan the 31st just in case that Xmas present isn't quite right :)
Standard UK delivery and Next Business Day UK delivery rates are calculated at checkout and offers a number of courier options for maximum convenience to you.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Estimated delivery times are shown during checkout and reflect your chosen delivery method.
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we 'special order' them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.
Stock that shows as 'In Stock' in either location can be shipped for a next day service. If the item is only showing as available 'In Suppliers Warehouse' will only be able to be shipped on a 2-3 days service.
If you would like to collect your items from our Chiswick Store and save yourself the postage costs please simply choose 'Pick up location' at checkout