The Mares XR SPG52 is a simple and compact spg with a 52mm diameter face, chrome plated brass housing, tempered glass and copper beryllium bourbon tube mechanism and is available in three versions.
The gauge has a graduated display and colour coded section to represent different cylinder pressure stages, 0-50 bar is shown in red and 200-360 bar is shown in blue. The dial itself is luminescent for reading in low or no light conditions, just activate for a short period with a light source such as a torch and the dial will glow in the dark.
The Mares XR SPG52 is available in three versions, two are compatible with gas mixes up to 60% oxygen and the third is 100% oxygen safe. The 60% version are available in a 56cm rubber hose and also a 15cm Miflex hose configuration whilst the 100% oxygen safe spg is only available with a 15cm Miflex hose.
- SPG with graduation range 0-360 bar
- Single reading
- Tempered glass
- Luminescent ''glow in the dark'' screen
- 56cm rubber hose or 15 cm milflex carbon/titanium black hose
- 60% Oxy or 100% Oxy (oxy clean)
- Certified according to EN 250
- Double chrome mirror plated case treatment
- Brass housing with tempered glass for extreme durability
- Copper beryllium bourdon tube mechanism