The Mares XR SMB is a completely closed cell SMB that is available in either Orange for general and positional use or Yellow to signify emergencies. The SMB is 1.8m long, 15cm wide and will provide up to 12kg of lift.
All seams are welded and double stitched for strength and integrity. The end is marked with SOLAS reflective tape for extra visibility and the via end features a small pouch for wet notes to be slide in.
The the other end the SMB is fitted with an over-pressurisation valve with manual release to prevent the SMB rupturing during ascent, a one way inflation valve that will accept a low pressure inflation hose or manual inflation, a strong webbing and stainless steel D-ring anchor point and a bungee loop for rolling and stowing the SMB when not in use.
- 15cm wide - 1.8m long - 12kg lift
- Welded and double stitched
- Top transparent wet notes/calumet sliding area
- Marked with Coast Guard approved SOLAS reflective tape
- Available in orange (standard) or yellow (emergency)
- One-way valve for LP connector or 1 breath inflation
- Stainless Steel D-ring and bungee attached
- Over-pressure valve (OPV)