- Delivery & Returns
The Mares X-One Pirate kids snorkelling set combines the Pirate snorkel mask, X-one fins and Fuji ergonomic snorkel for a complete set that offers great performance in the water, even for little divers and snorkellers!
The Pirate Mask has a soft, comfortable silicone facepiece, which makes it ideal for prolonged wearing. Easy-to-adjust buckles on the facepiece allow the mask to be worn with ease, even by children. The special lens allows for a wide viewing angle in the water.
The X-One fins boast a comfortable buckle-free strap adjustment, proving perfect for long snorkelling sessions. The foot pocket is perforated and allows water to flow through, preventing the parachute effect. The blade is equipped with channel trust technology for channelling energy and precisely directing movements, for perfect results with minimal effort.
The X-One Pirate set is completed by a Fuji ergonomic silicone snorkel with a semi-dry top and anti-splash technology. It also features a drain valve for cleaning the snorkel.
This set is ideal for long snorkelling sessions. The main reasons to choose the X-One Pirate mask, fins and snorkel set are:
- The pirate mask provides great vision, ergonomy and comfort
- X-One fins with comfortable adjustment without buckle, a perforated foot pocket, channel thrust technology
- Ergonomic snorkel
- Technology and design
||EU 24-29 or UK 7-10.5
||EU 30-34 or UK 11.5 - 12|
How to use the X-One Pirate set:
- Lay the mask over your face, stretching the headband over the back of your head.
- Pull on the ends of the headband so that the mask fits snugly over your face. If you pulled too much, release the headband using the buckles, then readjust accordingly.
- To remove the mask safely, loosen the headpiece using the buckles and return it to the front of your face.
- When entering the water from the boat, keep the mask close to the face and hold it with one hand. The dive should not be headfirst or face down first.
- Blow through your nose if you feel the mask pressed against your face by water pressure.
- If the lenses fog up, treat the inner surface with an anti-fogging solution, then rinse with water.
- Fins make it easier to move through the water, both on the surface and underwater.
- You should only wear fins when in the water, or immediately before diving from the boat. Do not wear fins to walk out of the water. If in the water, only walk backwards to avoid tripping.
- For a snug and comfortable fit, wet your feet and fins before wearing them.
- Slip the fin on and then place the strap behind the heel, adjusting tension. If you pulled too much, release the strap and readjust.
- The snorkel allows you to breathe when swimming near-surface, without having to lift your head out of the water.
- Attach the snorkel holder clip to the head of the mask so that the snorkel stays to your left.
- Place the snorkel in your mouth, breathing normally in a gentle fashion.
- If you feel the water inside the snorkel, squeeze your mouth slightly and blow vigorously to empty it.
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50. We are also offering extended returns until Jan the 31st just in case that Xmas present isn't quite right :)
Standard UK delivery and Next Business Day UK delivery rates are calculated at checkout and offers a number of courier options for maximum convenience to you.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Estimated delivery times are shown during checkout and reflect your chosen delivery method.
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we 'special order' them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.
Stock that shows as 'In Stock' in either location can be shipped for a next day service. If the item is only showing as available 'In Suppliers Warehouse' will only be able to be shipped on a 2-3 days service.
If you would like to collect your items from our Chiswick Store and save yourself the postage costs please simply choose 'Pick up location' at checkout