- Delivery & Returns
VIDEO CONSULTATIONS NOW AVAILABLE: We're bringing our highly experienced and knowledgeable staff to you with live-streaming consultations. If you need help choosing the right bit of kit or the best size before buying or even advice on whether a purchased item is the right fit for you, then book yourself a consultation appointment.
- Pre-oriented LP and H.P. ports
- A.S.T. for a watertight first stage
- A lighter, more compact diaphragm
- A pearl chrome finish
- Material: Ultralight Technopolymer
- First Stage: Balanced Diaphragm
- HP Ports: 2 HP 7/16" UNF Ports
- LP Ports: 4 LP 3/8" UNF Ports
Second Stage Features:
- The smallest, most compact Mare's second stage
- Made of ultra-lightweight technopolymer
- A V.A.D. system with a "curved" bypass tube for maximum airflow
- It can be used on either the right or left side
- A lateral exhaust tube for better visibility in all diving positions
- An easy-to-use, soft exhaust button
- A Superflex hose
- First stage weight: INT 742g / 26.2oz
- First stage weight: DIN 300 525g / 18.5oz
- Second stage weight: 156g / 5.5oz
- Total weight: INT 1028g / 36.3oz
- Total weight: DIN300 811g / 28.6oz
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50. We are also offering extended returns until Jan the 31st just in case that Xmas present isn't quite right :)
Standard UK delivery and Next Business Day UK delivery rates are calculated at checkout and offers a number of courier options for maximum convenience to you.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Estimated delivery times are shown during checkout and reflect your chosen delivery method.
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we 'special order' them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.
Stock that shows as 'In Stock' in either location can be shipped for a next day service. If the item is only showing as available 'In Suppliers Warehouse' will only be able to be shipped on a 2-3 days service.
If you would like to collect your items from our Chiswick Store and save yourself the postage costs please simply choose 'Pick up location' at checkout