- Delivery & Returns
The Mares Rover 15X combines performance and affordability in a small package. This set is ideal for beginners, warm waters and travelling divers looking for a reliable travel-friendly dive regulator. If you don't like hiring regs on holiday all the time but don't want to shell out for a fancy reg set when they won't get more than 2-3 weeks of use a year- this regulator may be a great choice.
The Rover 15X incorporates the all-new ACT valve coating, which improves durability. It also uses Dynamic Flow Control to maximise gas flow and Vortex Assisted Design provides an even, sensitive breath at any depth.
The mesh grid design of the second stage is ideal for diving in currents and helps prevent freeflow, and the use of ultralight technopolymer makes the set very light, ideal for warm to moderate waters.
VIDEO CONSULTATIONS NOW AVAILABLE: We're bringing our highly experienced and knowledgeable staff to you with live-streaming consultations. If you need help choosing the right bit of kit or the best size before buying or even advice on whether a purchased item is the right fit for you then book yourself a consultation appointment.
- Material - Ultralight Technopolymer - Abrasion resistant and affordable, ideal for diving in warm and moderate water temperatures.
- First Stage - Balanced Diaphragm
- HP Ports - 2 HP 7/16" UNF Ports
- LP Ports - 4 LP 3/8" UNF Ports
- FLUID DYNAMIC DEFLECTOR - Receives and properly directs the airflow from the bypass tube to the mouthpiece.
- VAD - VORTEX ASSISTED DESIGN - The air bypass tube delivers air to the mouthpiece creating a swirling vortex with a low-pressure area in the centre that keeps the diaphragm down during inhalation for very sensitive and easy breathing at all depths.
- DFC - DYNAMIC FLOW CONTROL Minimises intermediate pressure drop during inhalation, thus maximising gas delivery, especially under extreme conditions
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard UK delivery and Next Business Day UK delivery rates are calculated at checkout and offers a number of courier options for maximum convenience to you.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Estimated delivery times are shown during checkout and reflect your chosen delivery method.
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 60 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we 'special order' them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.
Stock that shows as 'In Stock' in either location can be shipped for a next day service. If the item is only showing as available 'In Suppliers Warehouse' will only be able to be shipped on a 2-3 days service.
If you would like to collect your items from our Chiswick Store and save yourself the postage costs please simply choose 'Pick up location' at checkout