- Delivery & Returns
The Mares Atlas ADJ 62X TBP is designed for scuba divers looking for regulators suitable for all diving conditions, including extreme cold. With performance standards that exceed expectations at 200m and proven technology at 400m, the Atlas Adj 62X is ready to live up to the high standards divers have come to expect from Mares regulators.
The first stage of the Mares Atlas ADJ 62X TBP dive regulator is entirely made out of metal - metal parts act as a heat sink absorbing temperature from the environment - and, together with various supreme airflow-aiding patents, is aspiring to be one of the best first-stage regulators on the market today.
The Mares Atlas ADJ 62X TBP dive regulator second stage, sleek looking, offers smooth, comfortable breathing at any depth and in cold waters. There are no moving parts inside the bypass, so the formation of ice crystals does not pose a problem when diving in extremely cold water. Furnished with highly flexible Superflex lightweight hoses makes Mares Atlas a great travelling companion.
VIDEO CONSULTATIONS NOW AVAILABLE: We're bringing our highly experienced and knowledgeable staff to you with live-streaming consultations. If you need help choosing the right bit of kit or the best size before buying or even advice on whether a purchased item is the right fit for you, then book yourself a consultation appointment.
First Stage Features:
- A T.B.P. system for improved performance during cold water dives
- A DFC LP port for high airflow at any depth
- A.S.T. technology to prevent water entry
- Pre-oriented LP and HP ports
- A compact diaphragm first stage
- A pearl chrome finish
- Material: All Metal Technology
- First Stage - Balanced Diaphragm
- HP Ports - 2 HP 7/16" UNF Ports
- LP Ports - 4 LP 3/8" UNF Ports
Second Stage Features:
- All Metal Technology
- A V.A.D. system for natural breathing at any depth
- Adjustable breathing comfort to meet the diver's needs
- P.A.D. - Pneumatically Assisted Design; the second stage valve is designed and manufactured for pneumatic operation, minimising the spring load and, consequently, inhalation effort
- A large, pivoting exhaust button which is easy to use, even with thick gloves
- High airflow
- A Superflex hose
- First stage weight: INT 782g / 27.6oz
- First stage weight: DIN 300565g / 19.9oz
- Second stage weight: 313g / 11oz
- Total weight INT: 1225g / 43.2oz
- Total weight DIN300: 1008g / 35.5oz
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50. We are also offering extended returns until Jan the 31st just in case that Xmas present isn't quite right :)
Standard UK delivery and Next Business Day UK delivery rates are calculated at checkout and offers a number of courier options for maximum convenience to you.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Estimated delivery times are shown during checkout and reflect your chosen delivery method.
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we 'special order' them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.
Stock that shows as 'In Stock' in either location can be shipped for a next day service. If the item is only showing as available 'In Suppliers Warehouse' will only be able to be shipped on a 2-3 days service.
If you would like to collect your items from our Chiswick Store and save yourself the postage costs please simply choose 'Pick up location' at checkout