The Mares Abyss 22 Navy II is one of Mares Regulators designed specifically for extreme weather conditions. There is no challenge this system cannot take on!
With extensive research, analysis and product development Mares has designed a product with guaranteed reliability and top performance in the harshest environments.
The patented Vortex Assisted Design (VAD) makes the second stage very and the DFC (Dynamic Flow Control) system ensures superior performance at any depth even when two divers are breathing simultaneously off the first stage.
Although we know that braided hoses are extremely popular nowdays due to their many meritable qualities, the rubber hose is the preferred material in conjunction with the Mares Abyss 22 Navy II due to it's excellent heat exchange capabilities and durability.
- First stage: Balanced diaphragm design
- First stage weight (g) INT: 850
- First stage weight (g) DIN300: 666
- Second stage weight (g): 269
- Total weight (g) INT: 1337
- Total weight (g) DIN300: 1150
- HP Ports: 2 HP 7/16” UNF ports
- LP Ports: 1 LP 1/2” UNF port (primary), 3 LP 3/8” UNF ports
- Inhale pressure: 9.87 mbar
- Inhale pos pressure: 3.43 mbar
- Exhale pressure: 6.98 mbar
- Ext work breathing: 0.96 J/l
- Inhale work: 0.31 J/l
- Pos inhale work: 0.03 J/l
- Exhale work: 0.65 J/l
- Pressure depth: 50m (165ft)