- Delivery & Returns
The Leonardo is both user-friendly and reliable, making it an ideal choice for all levels of divers. It includes a full decompression algorithm with safety stops and audible alarms to alert the diver when specific depths are reached during their dive. This ensures that the diver remains safe at all times while submerged.
The computer also includes air integration capability so that gas pressures can be monitored in real-time. This allows divers to make informed decisions regarding their dive plan and prevents any dangerous situations from occurring.
The Leonardo also comes with a built-in compass so that navigation is easier than ever before. Finally, the computer has a depth gauge for tracking maximum depths and a timer to measure bottom times accurately. The Leonardo can also be fully reset after each use, making it an excellent choice for rental departments.
• Air, nitrox, and gauge modes
• Fo2 adjustable between 21% and 50%
• Po2 adjustable between 1.2 bar and 1.6 bar
• Cns oxygen toxicity graphic indicator
• Single button interface (short push changes function, longer push selects functions)
• Three levels of user-adjustable conservatism
• User-selectable deep stop function
• Modified haldne and wienke algorithm
• Ascent rate alarm (10 m per minute)
• Logbook for 60 dives/75 hours of information with a 20-second sampling rate
• Battery life indicator
• Distinct, easy-to-hear audible alarms
• User-changeable battery
• Adjustable unit of measure: English or metric
• Backlit display
• Built-in calendar and clock
• Possibility of eventual total reset, useful for renting purposes
• Pc/mac interface with simulator and dive profile (optional)
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50. We are also offering extended returns until Jan the 31st just in case that Xmas present isn't quite right :)
Standard UK delivery and Next Business Day UK delivery rates are calculated at checkout and offers a number of courier options for maximum convenience to you.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Estimated delivery times are shown during checkout and reflect your chosen delivery method.
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we 'special order' them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.
Stock that shows as 'In Stock' in either location can be shipped for a next day service. If the item is only showing as available 'In Suppliers Warehouse' will only be able to be shipped on a 2-3 days service.
If you would like to collect your items from our Chiswick Store and save yourself the postage costs please simply choose 'Pick up location' at checkout