- Size Guide
- Delivery & Returns
The Hollis HD200 BCD offers comfort, function and durability. It is everything the advanced sport diver could ever ask for and has the potential to grow with their experience to become a great accompaniment in their Advanced Sports Diving and entry into tech diving.
It is now fitted with an even more versatile combination of Tech/Rec features and updates that provide ultimate comfort and function.
Heavy-duty construction and innovative design make this BC one of the best in its class.
VIDEO CONSULTATIONS NOW AVAILABLE: We're bringing our highly experienced and knowledgeable staff to you with live-streaming consultations. If you need help choosing the right bit of kit or the best size before buying or even advice on whether a purchased item is the right fit for you then book yourself a consultation appointment.
- 35 lbs bladder S & M sizes / 45 lbs bladder L & XL sizes
- 1000 denier CorduraTM with PU lamination outer shell & 15mm urethane internal bladder
- Contoured, lightweight backpack with back pad, lumbar support, and a rolled neoprene comfort neck
- 10 lb (4.5 kg) interchangeable quick release weight pockets with new pinch and pull buckle
- 5 lb (2.27 kg) non-dumpable rear weight pockets
- System weight: 9.4 lbs (4.3 kg)
- Traditional 2" waist strap with Stainless buckle
- 2" Nylon waist strap with quick release buckle and 2" SS d-ring
- New comfort moulded backpad
- New 10 lb pinch and pull weight pockets
- Oval corrugated hose
- 2 shoulder stainless steel bent D-rings, 2 lower hip D-rings, and 4 rear stainless steel D-rings (for canister lights, dry suit inflation bottles, reels; etc)
- Adjustable sternum strap w/2 chest mounting locations
- Adjustable shoulder straps w/quick release buckles
- Large zippered pockets on both sides
- Knife mounting grommets on both side pockets
- Right shoulder pull dump
- Lower left pull dump
- Adjustable Velcro cummerbund (removable)
Use this size charts to choose the most appropriate size for your Hollis BCD. Please contact us if you require any further assistance or advice.
|Size||Height (cm)||Weight (kg)||Chest (cm)||Waist (cm)|
|Small||157 - 170||54 - 70||76 - 102||76 - 97|
|Medium||170 - 180||68 - 84||86 - 112||81 - 102|
|Large||180 - 188||82 - 95||97 - 122||86 - 107|
|X-Large||188 - 196||88 - 109||102 - 127||97 - 117|
|Size||Height (ft/in)||Weight (lbs)||Chest (in)||Waist (in)|
|Small||5'2" - 5'7"||120 - 155||30 - 40||30 - 38|
|Medium||5'7" - 5'11"||150 - 185||34 - 44||32 - 40|
|Large||5'11" - 6'2"||180 - 210||38 - 48||34 - 42|
|X-Large||6'2" - 6'5"||195 - 240||40 - 50||38 - 46|
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard UK delivery and Next Business Day UK delivery rates are calculated at checkout and offers a number of courier options for maximum convenience to you.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Estimated delivery times are shown during checkout and reflect your chosen delivery method.
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we 'special order' them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.