- Delivery & Returns
The Atomic T3 Regulator replaces the world-famous Atomic T2x diving regulator as the new level of ultimate diving regulator and features a lighter design, tougher finishes and even more high-end materials. Everything about the T3 has been engineered for effortless breathing, blistering performance and reliability. This regulator is for uncompromising divers that is prepared to pay for the best regulator in the world that will be with them for the duration of his diving days!
The Atomic Aquatics T3 is made from some pretty exotic materials but Titanium is a main feature in the regulator and is a very strong, lightweight alloy that has the highest strength to density ratio of any metal and is also corrosion resistant. The first stage is machined from solid titanium billet for extra strength, the Yoke of the A-clamp version has been redesigned and machined from titanium for weight reduction, a lot of the second stage components including the swivel joint is titanium.
The T3 has some other fancy features as well. The first stage has the Atomic Jet Seat high performance piston, an exclusive design that eliminates intermediate pressure creep and maintains performance and reliability that allows the regulator to achieve such long service intervals. On top of that, unlike most high performance piston first stages, the T3 is entirely sealed from the surrounding environment which helps to improve the cold water performance as well as prevent contamination of the components by slit, sand and other foreign materials.
The second stage has been carefully modelled for optimal gas flow and features a specially designed valve lever that significantly lowers breathing effort at any depth. The valve is fitted with Atomic's "Seat Saving Orifice" which is another clever design to help maintain the regulator performance and reliability over the incredible three-year service period. Unlike most second stage which have a fixed position orifice to close the valve, the T3 uses a floating orifice which is only in it's working position when the system is pressurised. The rest of the time is the orifice is held away from the valve seat to prevent unnecessary wear on the soft seat. One more feature of the second stage is the Automatic Flow Control (AFC) which eliminates the adjustable venturi switch by automatically regulating the air flow within the housing to help prevent free-flows on the surface which maintaining optimal flow whilst diving.
The Atomic T3 is supported by a lifetime warranty but this warranty is not contingent on service. This means that although you only have to get the regulator serviced everything three years or 300 dives, if you miss the service time the lifetime warranty doesn't automatically expire. Now that's faith in your product!
VIDEO CONSULTATIONS NOW AVAILABLE: We're bringing our highly experienced and knowledgeable staff to you with live-streaming consultations. If you need help choosing the right bit of kit or the best size before buying or even advice on whether a purchased item is the right fit for you then book yourself a consultation appointment.
- First stage components are precision-machined from solid bar Titanium that is lightweight and corrosion-free.
- Atomic Jet Seat high-flow piston first stage
- Freeze protected factory-sealed first stage also prevents contamination such as silt and sand
- T3 is approved for non-dedicated EAN use with mixtures up to 40%
- First stage ports: 2 HP fixed / 5 LP on swivel cap
- Patented Atomic Seat Saving Orifice (Titanium)
- Patented Atomic Automatic Flow Control (AFC)
- Soft over-moulded Rapid adjustment knob for manual second stage de-tuning in special situations
- All-Titanium Atomic Comfort Swivel standard on all T3 regulators with Black PVD coating
- High-flow second stage case and magnum lever design that significantly lowers breathing effort at any depth from shallow water to beyond the limits.
- Dual material second stage cover enables entire front to be used for purge
- Dual silicone comfort fit mouthpiece with tear-resistant bite tabs
- Metal-accented front cover ring
- Deluxe padded travel bag
- 3 year / 300 dive service interval
- Limited Lifetime metal parts Warranty not contingent on proof of annual service
- Combined weight of the Atomic T3 First & Second Stage is under 1.7 lbs. (yoke version)
See what Scuba Labs had to say about the Atomic T3 Regulator.
This video explains how the Atomic Automatic Flow Control (AFC) works.
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £30.
Standard UK delivery and Next Business Day UK delivery rates are calculated at checkout and offers a number of courier options for maximum convenience to you.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Estimated delivery times are shown during checkout and reflect your chosen delivery method.
Estimated delivery times are shown during checkout and reflect your chosen delivery method
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we 'special order' them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.