- Delivery & Returns
The Atomic ST1 Regulator is another high performance regulator that utilises their flow-through balanced piston first stage and pneumatically balanced second stage but this time the first stage is made out of stainless steel, which delivers virtually the same corrosion resistance as Titanium but at a lower price.
Atomic have used Stainless Steel because it does not require protective chrome or nickel plating processes that can be harmful to the environment and stainless steel is 100% recyclable so that it can be reused when it eventually comes to the end of it usable life. Stainless steel is also better at dissipating the extreme cold generated by the regulator as gas is decompressed into each stage, giving it better cold water performance and reliability than chrome plated brass. Like the rest of the Atomic regulator range the first stage it fitted with five low pressure ports on a swivelling turret and two high pressure ports on the main body
The second stage features all-Titanium components as in the T3 and B2 models for excellent durability and corrosion resistant characteristics. The ST1 features the Atomic seat saving orifice within its pneumatically balanced valve to prolong the life of the low pressure seat, allowing for a two year / 300 dive service period. The second stage is also fitted with a diver adjustable inhalation resistance control and an automatically adjusting venturi vane (AFC) which works to minimise the risk of an unexpected freeflow.
VIDEO CONSULTATIONS NOW AVAILABLE: We're bringing our highly experienced and knowledgeable staff to you with live-streaming consultations. If you need help choosing the right bit of kit or the best size before buying or even advice on whether a purchased item is the right fit for you then book yourself a consultation appointment.
- First stage machined from solid 316 Stainless Steel
- Atomic Jet Seat high-flow piston first stage
- Freeze protected factory-sealed first stage also prevents contamination such as silt and sand
- Nitrox ready for mixtures up to 40%
- First stage ports: 2 HP fixed / 5 LP on swivel cap
- All-Titanium second stage construction same as Atomic T2 and B2 models
- Patented Atomic Seat Saving Orifice (Titanium)
- Patented Atomic Automatic Flow Control (AFC)
- Rapid adjustment knob for manual second stage de-tuning in special situations
- All-stainless steel Atomic Comfort Swivel standard
- A new high-flow second stage case lowers breathing effort at any depth from shallow water to beyond the limits
- Dual material second stage cover enables entire front to be used for purge
- Dual silicone comfort fit mouthpiece with tear-resistant bite tabs
- 2 year / 300 dive service interval
- Limited Lifetime Warranty not contingent on proof of service
- Wide exhaust deflector to disperse bubbles for enhanced visibility
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard UK delivery and Next Business Day UK delivery rates are calculated at checkout and offers a number of courier options for maximum convenience to you.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Estimated delivery times are shown during checkout and reflect your chosen delivery method.
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we 'special order' them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.