- Delivery & Returns
The Apeks Surface Marker Buoy is a unique fully closed system with oral inflator that allows the buoy to be fully inflated on a single breath, meaning fast deployment in any situation.
Both sides of the SMB have high quality SOLAS reflective tape panels to ensure maximum visibility.
Not only is the Apeks SMB the perfect surface marker buoy, it can also be used as an emergency float. Brass eyelets at the ends of the float allow the diver to also fold the SMB and secure it into a floating loop using bolt snaps.
- Unique oral inflation valve allows for easy one handed operation in cold water.
- 2" stainless steel D-ring allows for easy attachment to your reel or spool.
- 2 x brass eyelets at the top of the SMB allow you to attach a torch, strobe or slate, they also enable the SMB to be folded and used as an emergency float.
- SOLAS reflective tape on both sides ensure maximum visibility in rough seas and darkness.
- Simple bungee closure system with enlarged rubber pull tab allow for easy stowage and deployment even when wearing gloves.
- 1.4 meter single breath oral inflate SMB.
- Fully taped and heat sealed edges ensure the SMB is extremely durable.
- Reflective logo print.
- Over pressure relief valve with pull toggle ensures ease of use even when wearing gloves.
- Available in orange and yellow.
- Supplied in plastic free packaging.
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50. We are also offering extended returns until Jan the 31st just in case that Xmas present isn't quite right :)
Standard UK delivery and Next Business Day UK delivery rates are calculated at checkout and offers a number of courier options for maximum convenience to you.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Estimated delivery times are shown during checkout and reflect your chosen delivery method.
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we 'special order' them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.
Stock that shows as 'In Stock' in either location can be shipped for a next day service. If the item is only showing as available 'In Suppliers Warehouse' will only be able to be shipped on a 2-3 days service.
If you would like to collect your items from our Chiswick Store and save yourself the postage costs please simply choose 'Pick up location' at checkout