- Delivery & Returns
The Apeks collection of Aluminum Lifeline Spools proves to be one of the best spools on the market. The new line of Lifeline Spools has been released for 2022, and they feature an updated design.
The Apeks LifeLine Spools are inspired by technical diving, but they are very versatile tools, and they can be used in a range of diving applications, from sending up your SMB to setting your guidelines. The flared sides are easy to grip, which improves deployment and winding.
The body is made from durable yet delightfully lightweight anodised aluminium alloy with a high visibility line for those low light diving conditions and with a super tough leader and swivel as standard. The LifeLine spool comes in three sizes and bright colours and is complemented by a range of line markers and cookies.
Available in four sizes - Purple 15 metres, Green 30 metres, Blue 45 metres and Gun Metal Grey 60 metres.
All spools come with a double-ended stainless steel bolt snap.
- Unique flared design allows ease of winding whilst wearing gloves and an outer grip for ease of use.
- A large diameter centre hole for use in cold water whilst wearing gloves.
- Colour coded to allow ease of identification of each size.
- High quality, high visibility line.
- Rugged construction.
- High tensile line leader to avoid damage to mainline when 'tying off'.
- Line swivel to prevent line entanglement and twisting.
- It is machined from one piece of aircraft-grade aluminium.
- Anodised coating.
- A spool is not over-wound, enabling additional lines to be added if required.
- Includes stainless steel bolt snap.
- They were designed and manufactured in the UK.
- The line is sewn instead of tied to increase strength.
- The orange line is best for low light conditions.
- Easy-release pull tabs.
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50. We are also offering extended returns until Jan the 31st just in case that Xmas present isn't quite right :)
ROYAL MAIL STRIKES - Employees of RM who collect, sort and deliver parcels and letters take national strike action on on 9, 11, 14, 15, 23 and 24 December, in addition to the strikes held on 30 November and 1 December December 2022. Please note deliveries will be affected.
Standard UK delivery and Next Business Day UK delivery rates are calculated at checkout and offers a number of courier options for maximum convenience to you.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Estimated delivery times are shown during checkout and reflect your chosen delivery method.
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we 'special order' them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.