- Delivery & Returns
The Scubapro Glide Buoyancy Compensator Device BCD, Restyled for 2023, the Glide is a full-featured, front-adjustable BCD designed to maximise ease of use, fit and performance. This year’s model offers new larger cargo pockets, a new integrated weight system design, upgraded backpack padding and a striking new blue color scheme.
Among the features carried over is the Super Cinch tank buckle system and the Glide’s innovative Y-Fit shoulder design that adapts to the body better to allow for excellent control and range of motion for arms. A stainless steel triangular ring manages the forces in the Y’s center, balancing pressure over the body and keeping the harness under control for the ultimate in comfort at depth and on the surface. The dump system includes three new-generation valves that allow you to deflate the wraparound bladder in any swimming position.
- Backpack padding design is smaller and less padded to decrease unwanted buoyancy.
- Bigger zippered cargo pockets hold more easy-access dive accessories.
- Integrated weight system places weight pockets over the cargo pockets, making it easier to manage both cargo and lead.
- Constructed of light weight 420 denier nylon for long-lasting durability.
- Wraparound air bladder retains its cradle-like shape even when fully inflated.
- Y-Fit shoulders with a triangular stainless steel ring balance the pressure on the body to maximize female fit and comfort.
- Soft neoprene neck optimises comfort.
- Adjustable cummerbund compensates for suit compression, ensuring a snug fit at varying depths.
- Super Cinch tank buckle system locks the tank in solid for maximum stability at depth.
- Two rear trim pouches allow you to achieve a well-balanced swimming position.
- Two metal grommets for attaching a knife.
- Four large pre-bent stainless steel D-rings, along with two smaller stainless D-rings, provide lots of clip-on points for additional gear.
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50. We are also offering extended returns until Jan the 31st just in case that Xmas present isn't quite right :)
Standard UK delivery and Next Business Day UK delivery rates are calculated at checkout and offers a number of courier options for maximum convenience to you.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Estimated delivery times are shown during checkout and reflect your chosen delivery method.
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we 'special order' them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.
Stock that shows as 'In Stock' in either location can be shipped for a next day service. If the item is only showing as available 'In Suppliers Warehouse' will only be able to be shipped on a 2-3 days service.
If you would like to collect your items from our Chiswick Store and save yourself the postage costs please simply choose 'Pick up location' at checkout