This is the women's version of the Waterproof W50, a 5mm thick high specification rear entry wetsuit that was designed primarily for temperate waters rather than tropical temperatures.
The W50 is carefully cut and contructed from UltraFlex neoprene which is a highly stretchy neoprene that allows the suit to easy flex around your body as you move, minimising water flow within the suit and therefore helping to keep you water.
A full length back zip allows for easy entry into the suit and with long pull cord makes self closure and opening of the zip easy. An internal baffle piece helps to minimise water entry through the teeth of the zip and provide a cushioning layer between your back and zip.
The neck has an adjustable closure tab above the zip that allows the fit around the neck to be customised to how tight or loose you like it and the clever velcro tab will only secure to the velcro loop tab rather than scuffing and damaging the neoprene around it.
The cuffs feature an anti-slip patches on both wrists to provide dives computers a extra grippy surface to fit to and help prevent them slipping off during the dive. A similar anti-slip surface is applied to the shoulders to help BCD straps in place and also to the rear seat area to help slipping around on the boat whilst getting ready for your dive. The knees are covered by a very strong and abrasion resistant material called ToughTex that is designed to prolong the live of the suit in the high wear areas.
The W50 is fitted with ankle zips that can help get the suit over feet when getting the suit on and off. The ankle zips can also be used in conjunction with dive boots to create an overlapping baffle that helps to minimise water entry to both the feet and into the suit during the dive.
The W50 also supports the fitment of the Waterproof Personal Accessory Dock or WPAD which is a removable pocket that can be bought separately to quick and easy storage of small items directly on the wetsuit.
- A SEAT THAT GRIPS - Polyurethane embossing in the back provides a non-slip grip and integrated abrasion protection.
- ARM ANTISLIP - The antislip surface keeps the computer in place.
- GENDER SPECIFIC STYLING - Provides comfortable shapes for the female diver.
- HI QUALITY YKK BACKZIPPER - A #10 zipper with a Stainless Slider. Panels around zipper are oversized and reinforced to keep the suit together for many years.
- KNEE PADS IN TOUGHTEX - Very strong abrasion resistant ToughTex fabric on knees.
- REINFORCED SHOULDERS - Critical abrasion area and antislip protection.
- ULTRAFLEX NEOPRENE - High stretch nylon/spandex with Ultrasoft Neoprene makes the suit extremely comfortable and easy to don and doff.
- WPAD - The WPAD™, or the Waterproof Personal Accessory Dock, is a soft artfully constructed docking station used for attaching our expandable pocket.
- YKK ZIPPERED LEGS - Hi quality zippers for easy donning of the suit.
This is a guide only so we highly recommend trying the suit on to ensure a proper fit before using it for the first time.
|Size || Height ||Chest ||Waist ||Hips|
|XS ||161-167 ||80 ||63 ||88|
|S ||163-169 ||84 ||67 ||92|
|M ||165-171 ||88 ||70 ||96|
|ML ||167-173 ||92 ||74 ||100|
|L ||169-175 ||96 ||77 ||104|
|XL ||171-177 ||100 ||81 ||108|
|XXL ||173-179 ||104 ||84 ||112|