- Delivery & Returns
The Sea Dragon Duo 3000 Flash underwater lighting set provides versatility for shooting colorful photos or videos. With a great combination of Sea Dragon 3000F Auto Photo/Video Light and the Sea Dragon Underwater Digital Flash.
The best still images are shot with a Flash, and the Sea Dragon strobe auto-learns your camera’s pre-flash instantly. Fine tuning your brightness for the perfect photo is made easy with variable power adjustment and large controls.
The Dragon 3000F Auto, offers Auto Flash Detect Mode – a feature that turns the 3000 lumen light off for a brief moment while your flash fires and the camera captures the still image. Auto Flash Detect helps eliminate undesirable shadows, color shifts or backscatter when used with the Sea Dragon flash.
The light heads are connected to a tray using the Sealife Flex-Connect system and two grips that allow for easy expansion and adaptation as your photographic and video needs change.
Important: The Sea Dragon Flash/Strobe functions with SeaLife DC Cameras and other camera models with a built-in Flash. The Sea Dragon Flash/Strobe will not work with the SeaLife SportDiver Housing for Smartphones, ReefMaster RM-4K, or SeaLife Micro Series cameras.
Sea Dragon 3000F Auto Light Features:
- Powerful 3000 lumens featuring the latest COB LED Array.
- Auto Bright mode adjusts from 300 to 3000 lumens to preserve your eye’s natural night vision and extends battery life.
- Auto Flash Detect mode*. Light turns off for 1 second when detecting external flash. Flash detect can be turned on or off.
- One button control for easy operation.
- Five Light modes: 3 white modes (Manually adjust to 100%, 50% or 25%), 1 white Auto (Automatically adjusts from 10% to 100%) and 1 Red light mode.
- 60 minute burn time at full power.
- Constant brightness – Regulated circuitry so light won’t dim with battery power.
- 80 Color Rendering Index (CRI) that mimics natural daylight.
- Easy to expand with Flex-Connect™ trays, grip and flex arms.
- 120° wide beam angle evenly illuminates the subject with no hot spots.
- Emergency mode emits blinking light or SOS signal to alert others of distress.
- Depth rated to 330 ft (100m).
- Corrosion-proof metal light head for heat dispersion and durability.
- Removable 25Wh 3400 mAh Li-Ion battery w/ charger and international plug adapters included.
- Waterproof battery compartment protects internal electronics even if light accidentally floods.
- Protective circuitry – The light and battery feature integrated protective circuits that cuts power in the unlikely event the light overheats or short circuits.
- Safety pressure release valve – one-way waterproof valve releases battery compartment pressure in the unlikely event of battery malfunction.
Sea Dragon Universal Flash Features:
- Universal – Works with SeaLife cameras (excluding Micro HD/HD+, Micro 2.0, Micro 3.0), Olympus, Canon, Sony, Nikon, and other brands of underwater cameras that have a built-in flash
- Auto Mode automatically adjusts flash brightness for optimal image exposure
- Variable power adjustment allows user to manually fine-tune flash brightness for desired effect and image exposure
- Easy to expand with Flex-Connect™ trays, grip and Flex Arms
- Effective underwater distance range up to 8 feet (2.5m)
- Depth rated to 200 feet/60 meters
- Quick-release button to detach flash and aim in crevices and hard to reach areas
- Universal mount fits all SeaLife cameras and other brands of underwater cameras with standard tripod mount (Ikelite tripod adapter available but sold seperately)
- Auto Learn Mode easily syncs pre-flash with any digital camera
- Approximately 150 flashes at full brightness with 4 AA single-use batteries (not included)
- Waterproof battery compartment
- Includes universal optical cable plug (SL96307) which connects the Sea Dragon Flash optical cable to Olympus, Sea & Sea and other underwater housings using the standard 7mm optical flash port
- Coiled optical cable extends from 15”(38cm) to 30”(76cm), compatible when adding one or two Flex Arms
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50. We are also offering extended returns until Jan the 31st just in case that Xmas present isn't quite right :)
Standard UK delivery and Next Business Day UK delivery rates are calculated at checkout and offers a number of courier options for maximum convenience to you.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Estimated delivery times are shown during checkout and reflect your chosen delivery method.
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we 'special order' them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.
Stock that shows as 'In Stock' in either location can be shipped for a next day service. If the item is only showing as available 'In Suppliers Warehouse' will only be able to be shipped on a 2-3 days service.
If you would like to collect your items from our Chiswick Store and save yourself the postage costs please simply choose 'Pick up location' at checkout