Scubapro S600 Second Stage translates natural breathing behaviour into mechanical reality.
This high quality second stage significantly reduces stress and enhances diver safety by providing smooth, low-effort breathing response, resulting in ample yet controllable quantities of air.
The S600 features balanced, classic downstream which provide ultimate flow performance and stability in addition to reliability, simplicity and solid performance.
- Air balanced valve
- Diver-adjustable inhalation effort
- Diver-adjustable Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA)
- Super-flow hose
- High comfort orthodontic mouthpiece
- Full metal valve housing
- Weight: 193g / 6.8oz
- Air flow at 200 bar: 1850 l/min - 66 SCFM
- Maximum low pressure: 14 bar / 203 psi