- Delivery & Returns
The Scubapro S-Tek Pro System's revolutionary design combines premium-plus materials and construction with purist features and technology to create the ultimate adjustable system for technical diving.
Designed for both utility and comfort, this system features 3D formed backplate with harness that includes individually adjustable TEK LOC shoulders to ensure a snug fit as well as make donning and doffing easy. Shoulder buckles & D-rings can be adjusted up or down to conform to different torso lengths. To enhance comfort, shoulder and waist straps are fitted with molded Monprene® pads that provide excellent cushioning without creating bulk or inherent buoyancy.
For convenience, the system can be purchased as a comprehensive kit for single tank diving or a complete kit for twin tank diving. Each kit includes either a Pro Harness with Back Plate, 30lb Donut Wing and Single Tank Adapter, or a Pro Harness with Back Plate and a 40lb/ 60lb Donut Wing.
Stainless steel hardware includes a waist buckle, two pre-bent D-rings on the shoulders, one D-rings on the waist, and two D-rings on the crotch strap. The stainless steel backplate comes with Evo-Angle webbing slots for a more natural webbing routing that increases comfort and reduces webbing abrasion. The backplate also provides trim weight system mounting holes, an argon tank mounting point for drysuit divers, a Monprene® pad for comfort, 2 x S-Tek Ergo Nuts, plus a convenient built-in carry handle.
The system is available with a 30lbs/13kg, 40lbs/18kg or 60lbs/27kg lift donut wing, with the 30lbs/13kg and 40lbs/18kg wings being suitable for single tank diving and the 40lbs/18kg and 60lbs/27kg wings for twin tank diving. The 30lbs/13kg system includes a single tank adapter. The S-Tek Pro is built tough and is loaded with features, making your time at depth safer, more comfortable, and more enjoyable.
The Kits Contain:
30lb/13kg: Pro Harness with Back Plate, 30lb/13kg Donut Wing and Single Tank Adapter.
40lb/18kg: Pro Harness with Back Plate and a 40lb/18kg Donut Wing.
60lb/27kg: Pro Harness with Back Plate and a 60lb/27kg Donut Wing.
Want to learn more about our Scubapro S-Tek system range of dive products? Check out our Scubapro S-Tek Page.
- Molded Monprene® pads cushion shoulders, waist and back to optimise comfort.
- Backplate includes a Monprene® pad for comfort, plus a convenient built-in carry handle.
- Adjustable TEK LOC shoulders contribute to a snug, individualised fit.
- Shoulder buckle & D-ring heights can be adjusted to suit different torso lengths.
- Two pre-bent D-rings on the shoulders, one straight D-rings on the waist, and two D-rings on the crotch strap are provided for clipping on extra gear.
- Branded silicone epaulette on the left shoulder keeps the inflator hose in place.
- Donut wing is constructed of a 1000D Cordura outer shell and 500D Cordura inner bladder.
- Padded stainless steel backplate offers Evo-Angle webbing slots plus mounting points for trim weights and an argon tank for drysuit divers.
- 2 x S-Tek Ergo Nuts – ergonomically designed, easier to tighten and loosen, and flushed mounted to prevent abrasion.
- Single tank adapter is included with the 30lb/13kg system.
- Backplate features fully radiused edges and a softened organic shape, along with the backplate’s recessed wingnut socket, rationalised hole count and positioning, and webbing bolthole alignment, make for a well-thought-out system.
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50.
Standard UK delivery and Next Business Day UK delivery rates are calculated at checkout and offers a number of courier options for maximum convenience to you.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Estimated delivery times are shown during checkout and reflect your chosen delivery method.
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 60 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we 'special order' them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.
Stock that shows as 'In Stock' in either location can be shipped for a next day service. If the item is only showing as available 'In Suppliers Warehouse' will only be able to be shipped on a 2-3 days service.
If you would like to collect your items from our Chiswick Store and save yourself the postage costs please simply choose 'Pick up location' at checkout