- Delivery & Returns
For technical divers who need a dedicated nitrox delivery system that is certified for air mixes up to 100% oxygen, there’s the Scubapro Mk25 EVO/S270 Nitrox Regulator. The air-balanced S270, with its PU green cover devoted specifically to this nitrox version, provides smooth and consistent airflow in a bulletproof anti-scratch design that’s able to stand up to years of rugged use. Features include a dive/predive switch, an effective purge and a compact exhaust tee minimises exhalation effort.
And there’s no better example of a solid first-stage performance than the time-tested Scubapro Mk25 EVO/S270 Nitrox Regulator, with its excellent resistance to freezing, superb inhalation sensitivity and instant delivery of nitrox mixes. Complying with the most stringent safety norms, you simply won’t find a more reliable nitrox breathing system for all diving conditions and water temperatures than this regulator combo. All Nitrox certified Scubapro Mk25 EVO/S270 Nitrox Regulator regulators are suitable for use with air mixes up to 100% oxygen.
VIDEO CONSULTATIONS NOW AVAILABLE: We're bringing our highly experienced and knowledgeable staff to you with live-streaming consultations. If you need help choosing the right bit of kit or the best size before buying or even advice on whether a purchased item is the right fit for you, then book yourself a consultation appointment.
Features Scubapro Mk25 EVO/S270 NITROX:
- Air-balanced valve smoothes out the inhalation effort when diving at varying depths and supply pressures.
- Lightweight casing, made of a fibreglass-reinforced nylon core and a special PU outer layer, is extremely durable plus helps reduce jaw fatigue and improve diving comfort.
- Technopolymer plastic barrel with a metal thread and a balanced valve helps save weight and provides a surface that ice crystals can’t grab onto when diving in extreme cold water.
- The dive/predive switch prevents free flows when not being used.
- The exhaust tee is compact and very efficient in minimising exhalation effort.
- The compact Hi-Flow mouthpiece is comfortable, made with FDA-approved silicone and features a large cross-section to maximise airflow.
- High-viz Nitrox Green front cover stands out, making it easy to spot.
- The Nitrox Green super-flow hose is 39in/1m long with an oversized bore that allows more air to flow on each inhalation.
- CE certified to the latest EN250A European Standards for all diving conditions, including extreme cold water
We offer free tracked UK standard delivery on orders over £50. We are also offering extended returns until Jan the 31st just in case that Xmas present isn't quite right :)
Standard UK delivery and Next Business Day UK delivery rates are calculated at checkout and offers a number of courier options for maximum convenience to you.
International shipping rates depend on items, shipment weight and destination. Shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
Estimated delivery times are shown during checkout and reflect your chosen delivery method.
If you change your mind, it doesn’t fit, or you become inflicted with buyer’s regret - that's OK!
Mike's Dive Store offer an extended returns policy of 30 days - so you can be rest assured if the suit, piece of diving equipment or gift doesn't suit then just send it back, and we will either exchange it or offer a full refund less any postage costs. Too easy!
Please note that there are some special order items on our website that will be subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, but we will let you know about these items before we 'special order' them so that you are aware of this. If this is the case we can always help with correct sizing so that we minimise the risk of return.
Stock that shows as 'In Stock' in either location can be shipped for a next day service. If the item is only showing as available 'In Suppliers Warehouse' will only be able to be shipped on a 2-3 days service.
If you would like to collect your items from our Chiswick Store and save yourself the postage costs please simply choose 'Pick up location' at checkout